Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys my car has always had a spongy brake pedal run disc on the front, drum brakes on rear, master is mounted on the floor been told that residual pressure valves would help, 2lb for the front and 10lb to rear what do you guys think thanks peter

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
do need just one valve on the front one rear or should they be doubled up one each wheel thanks peter

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
do the valves have provisions for different line sizes have 3-16 on front 1-4 on the rear... should they mount right when they come out of the master ... thanks again for all your help

·
Banned
71,969 Posts
Those two residual valves will take you all the way.
The other thing that is also very important is your pedal ratio.

·
Registered
525 Posts
do the valves have provisions for different line sizes have 3-16 on front 1-4 on the rear... should they mount right when they come out of the master ... thanks again for all your help
The ones I use are from Wilwood they have 1/8"npt on both ends so you will need adapters.I put them as close to the master as I can if space allows.BTW you should run 3/16" line for the entire system.

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
hey thanks guys for the info. what should the pedal ratio be, and will it hurt to run different line sizes front to rear.. thanks peter

1 - 9 of 9 Posts