Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
3,721 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just released spy photo of "Mule" doing cleanup duties at the recent Republican Convention....:-D

·
Registered
3,721 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
BANNED!!!!

It appears our narrow minded gay fuhrer lacks a sense of humor and has banned me from the political section for posting the above picture of the republican convention cleanup.

Beware YB posters, Big Brother is alive and well and keeping an eye on you...:-D

·
Registered
3,389 Posts
Why is it now on here? Are you that obsessed with your hobby of crawling up an elephant's ass?

·
Registered
3,721 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Saintnik you of all people should be able to read directions or maybe not.

The Political Corner We will hash out political, religious and current events in this section.... Keep it constructive when posting!!

What part of this do you not understand?

The pic was of a political current event!!!!....:-D:-D:-D

·
Administrator
136,850 Posts
You were asked many times to stop your bullshit in the political section. If you wanted to you could post your bullshit here in this section. You obviously thought you could do what you wanted and I obviously did what I wanted. Who won? Now shut your stupid ass up and go fuck yourself already!!!

·
Registered
2,994 Posts
FOUL!!!!!

You currently have members on the political forum who post disturbing and disgusting photos that's no way near constructive yet they are not banned!

You have one member in particular that have posted thousands of non-constructive posts in a couple of months and without reprimand. Yet saintnik gets banned?

FOUL!!!!

BE FAIR ABOUT THIS, PLEASE!!!! :confused:

·
Administrator
136,850 Posts
FOUL!!!!!

You currently have members on the political forum who post disturbing and disgusting photos that's no way near constructive yet they are not banned!

You have one member in particular that have posted thousands of non-constructive posts in a couple of months and without reprimand. Yet saintnik gets banned?

FOUL!!!!

I have given the others their first warning. I gave this dip shit several!!

·
Administrator
136,850 Posts
FOUL!!!!!

FOUL!!!!

BTW no one was banned. :p:p

·
Registered
43,508 Posts
It appears our narrow minded gay fuhrer lacks a sense of humor and has banned me from the political section for posting the above picture of the republican convention cleanup.

Beware YB posters, Big Brother is alive and well and keeping an eye on you...:-D
Alas, I knew poor Nikky well! He was a fucktard liberal, but he was OUR fucktard liberal!

You need a fix of someone calling you a limp wristed, ******, dick sucker, liberal fuck, give me a PM Nikky and I'll be happy to post a few for you!

And yes, I got my first warning, but I'm smart enough to say sure I'll abide by the rules, instead of telling Monty to go fuck himself, several times!

As I said, a Fucktard!!!:p:p:p:p:p

·
Registered
43,508 Posts
FOUL!!!!!

FOUL!!!!

I can hunt you down out here BIG POOPIE, and use the language I'm not allowed to use in Politics!:p:p:p:p:p

·
Registered
3,721 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Alas, I knew poor Nikky well! He was a fucktard liberal, but he was OUR fucktard liberal!

You need a fix of someone calling you a limp wristed, ******, dick sucker, liberal fuck, give me a PM Nikky and I'll be happy to post a few for you!

And yes, I got my first warning, but I'm smart enough to say sure I'll abide by the rules, instead of telling Monty to go fuck himself, several times!

As I said, a Fucktard!!!:p:p:p:p:p
That's very thoughtful of you Roy, thanks....:p

If Dumbass thinks the Republican convention cleanup pic is too crude for his newly refurbished and sanitized, highly sensitive, and ultra politically correct, political section, then he can stick it where the sun doesn't shine.... :-D

I still think it was fuckin' funny.

Perhaps it triggered some painful anal memories of his own he couldn't cope with and felt he needed to vent his frustration and anger. Only his tortured mind knows the answer to the mystery...:-D

·
Registered
2,904 Posts
Just released spy photo of "Mule" doing cleanup duties at the recent Republican Convention....:-D

the pic is very funny,,,,its weird how the guy in the green polo shirt holds that stick????

·
Spiritual Gynocologist
80,189 Posts
And here's a pic of Nicky's mom letting off steam after a hard day at the stables.

·
Registered
3,389 Posts
Now is every liberal ****** that gets banned from the political section gonna come pollute this area? Thanks Monty!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts