·
BYE-BYE RACING
1,468 Posts
Congrats and with no shit talking that is the way to get it done. JUST DO IT

·
***INDASIXES***
1,688 Posts
Will...

....has got to be one one the most consistant guys out there. He said he wished he had a bye run--he believed it had a 4.86 or so in it but didn't want to chance the win. Will is also one of the nicest guys you will ever meet. What he does on his budget is incredible. It shows hard work and attention to detail goes along way.
NOW, as for his crew chief!!!!!!!!! Thats a whole story in itself!lololol love ya dawg

·
Registered
15,547 Posts
....has got to be one one the most consistant guys out there. He said he wished he had a bye run--he believed it had a 4.86 or so in it but didn't want to chance the win. Will is also one of the nicest guys you will ever meet. What he does on his budget is incredible. It shows hard work and attention to detail goes along way.
NOW, as for his crew chief!!!!!!!!! Thats a whole story in itself!lololol love ya dawg
Love you too "Squirt"...
4.86, or so? I'll tell ya what.. The conditions we had there after 10 o'clock, wont be seen again 'till October, maybe LATE October...
With what we had goin on there, I'd bet the farm, if we would have takin a swing at it, the old "Land Fill' woulda said 4.84, or better..
But, we'd rather try to win... As you know... That's How We Roll..;)
BlowThrus Dont Work..
COMEGETYASOME
Dawg

1 - 15 of 15 Posts