Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
coffee extraordinaire
11,218 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Before I crash for the night. One last thing.

Anyone ever watch this?
Puts a pretty good twist on repo's.

Answer 3 of 5 questions & they pay the car off.

have a great night. Will hopefully be back on after my MRI. Talk with you all around 3PM tomorrow.

·
كافر
9,930 Posts
Never seen! what channel? Good luck with the MRI, those fuckers are noisy haha

·
coffee extraordinaire
11,218 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Man, I cannot sleep. this sucks. Even after my Remeron & 2mg of Ativan. Cannot lay down comfortably.
This pain is so much wost them when I fractured my L5.
This is my 10th or so MRI. Nothing new to me
Anyway....
I have to DL them.
They are on Spike TV. It is the 1st season. Some win their car & some loose. Puts a great spin on the typical repo show.
here is a link.
http://www.spike.com/shows/repo-games

·
Registered
4,444 Posts
caught a episode.. didnt care much for it... they used to have real repo shows on tv... seemed like most worked at night and scoped it out.. never made contact unless they had too..

·
Registered
573 Posts
i think its a cool game show,gives you a chance to get your shit back

·
coffee extraordinaire
11,218 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
WOW...watching episode 10.

Pip Squeak Sqwuakin.

OMG...I do not like judging people but.
Question..."if it's 4:00 PM in New York, what time is it in Utah?...It took THREE PEOPLE , 25 seconds to figure it out. I mean even the daughter didn't even have teeth & she looked younger than me.

LOL...found a clip of it on youtube.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3XvjijpduIQ

·
Registered
4,104 Posts
caught a episode.. didnt care much for it... they used to have real repo shows on tv... seemed like most worked at night and scoped it out.. never made contact unless they had too..
Which is the exact opposite of how we did it.

We did it without a tow truck for a while...Break in the car, try to start it or get it in neutral to push it away...Then go back for the keys. If they were cooperative we'd bring the car back and let them get their shit out(so we didn't have to inventory all that nasty ass garbage). 95% of the time we worked during the day. Every once in a while we'd go at night if we had no luck finding the cars during the day.

That being said, it's fucking amazing what I was able to get away with in broad daylight. Walk up to the car with a screw driver, air bag, and a rod...break in...start picking the ignition or pop the hood to put the car in neutral. People wouldn't even look twice while we were doing it....and the ONLY people that ever called the police on us were the owners when they were trying to argue and keep the car.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts