Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
There are several oxy fuels in our Rat Man line . The 108 Elite has a 102 Motor Octane , the Late Model Elite has a 113 Motor Octane , and the K-16 Elite has a 118 Motor Octane .

·
Registered
3,519 Posts
Just bought a drum of their K16.. As a former VP Q16 user, I sure hope this stuff works as good..

·
Registered
2,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I just ordered 8 cases of there oil, I know a shop running it and they are very happy with it (oil and fuel). I am getting set up to deal there products. I will let everyone know what I think of there products as I use them.

·
Registered
472 Posts
i buy the oil 84 cases at a time and just ordered a 55gal drum of the Renegade 20/50 today. I get the fuel in18 wheeler tanker truck loads, im on my 5 load this season. RENEGADE has geart products!!!!

·
Registered
3,519 Posts
Keep us posted ... was there a price difference?
Yeah, there is a modest price difference.. I got a drum of Ratman K16 for 720 bucks.. All the VP distributors in the area wanted between 860 and 940 dollars, for a drum of Q16.. I even got in on a VP fuel buy, and they wanted 850 for some Q.. Because they didn't have enough people that wanted in..

On a side note... The lady at Renegade first thought that I wanted their 116 octane race gas, when I asked for the K16.. She quoted me a price of 585 for a drum of it.. When we finally got it straighten out that I was looking for the 119 octane (oxygenated) stuff.. The price difference almost made me consider the 116 stuff :-D ...

·
Registered
669 Posts
Anyone using the K-16 or K-123 on here? Looking to see how they compare to VP Q16 or VP Import.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts