Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
5,695 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
UPDATES FOR JULY 3RD

We all already know that will be running a modified 1/8th mile program.

Gates open at 10:00 am / eliminations begin at 4:00 pm

There will be running 16 car fields with NO BONUS RACES for car counts of 20 - 29 for July 3rd only - however if a class has 30 cars we will be permitted to run a 32 car field.

More will be announced over the next week in regards to safety inspections and other changes effective July 3rd.

HOPE TO SEE YOU ALL OUT THERE!!!!

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
Hay Jimmy can you leave Bobby at home J/K,still trying to get off work !

·
Registered
918 Posts
Loveland racing will be there ready to rock the 9.90 class

·
Registered
78 Posts
I am in no way wanting to stir the pot. But in today's economy why would we not make this an evening race so that the people that have to work that day can and still make the race. Why not have last qual at 6 and eliminations start at 7 in a reverse order so the cars that made last qual have time to cool down. All I am saying that this should help fill the classes as well as the stands. The stands will be empty because allot of people have to work that day. Now I am not just saying this because I have to work that day even know I do. I just would like to see this organization strive. Thanks for taking the time to read this.

·
Registered
1,564 Posts
we have no control over start times. thats what the track wants to do not us. cristal thanks for the update on times. one more question what will the run order be just curiouse?

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
we have no control over start times. thats what the track wants to do not us. cristal thanks for the update on times. one more question what will the run order be just curiouse?
Mike you gotta run by yourself cause no one wants to run you LOL

·
PROUD AMERICAN WORKER!
7,416 Posts
Hay Jimmy can you leave Bobby at home J/K,still trying to get off work !
hey i was able to get off that day so if you need a driver that can slow the heavy chevy down to 6.300000 im available....all 242#s.... just sayin.

·
R.I.P DAD 9-25-2012
4,967 Posts
hey i was able to get off that day so if you need a driver that can slow the heavy chevy down to 6.300000 im available....all 242#s.... just sayin.

242#,s my ass more like 282#,s

·
Registered
5,695 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I am in no way wanting to stir the pot. But in today's economy why would we not make this an evening race so that the people that have to work that day can and still make the race. Why not have last qual at 6 and eliminations start at 7 in a reverse order so the cars that made last qual have time to cool down. All I am saying that this should help fill the classes as well as the stands. The stands will be empty because allot of people have to work that day. Now I am not just saying this because I have to work that day even know I do. I just would like to see this organization strive. Thanks for taking the time to read this.
Independence Eve is a tradition at TRP and we have been spoiled to the fact that for the past few years it has fallen over the weekend. Last year, even with eliminations beginning at 4:00, by the time Bob Motz made 2 passes and we got to watch the awesome fireworks display they put on the finals were not ran until after midnight.

DON'T QUOTE ME ON THIS but I do believe the track is suppose to have racing wrapped up by a certain time of night due to zoning permits or whatever they are...

·
Registered
5,695 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
If 10.50 is running a 32 car field we will run a round of just that class to start eliminations, then bring the index classes and OLS in the next rounds. Ideally, we would like to run the program so that all 4 classes run their final rounds at the same time.

The run order with 16 car fields will be OLS - 8.90 - 9.90 - 10.50

·
Registered
4,553 Posts
You want to put some $$$ on it lil buddy? Lol
I seen you at 42,, 5"4 @ 245 lbs... looked like a umpa-loompa from da choco factory no wonder your car was gutted....:p:smt081:smt081:smt081

1 - 20 of 20 Posts