Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 238 Posts

·
Registered
5,771 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok guys no excuses! no-work,holiday weekend, had time to work the bugs out! now who will make the show? and bring friends and family because with asphault wars going on it will be a great show! im in!

·
Registered
1,491 Posts
My motor misbehaved last night at NRP. I have to take it out of the car tomm. I am hoping the shop can help me out when I call them on Monday. If they can patch er up, I will be there.

·
Registered
5,771 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
My motor misbehaved last night at NRP. I have to take it out of the car tomm. I am hoping the shop can help me out when I call them on Monday. If they can patch er up, I will be there.
did you get my pm?

·
Registered
756 Posts
i am supposed to have the weekend off. so as long as my work dont try to dick us some more. im deff going this time.
truck should be ready as well. working on it right now. well as soon as i get off here.!

·
Registered
697 Posts
We will be there to donate more money to the winner. Actually I'm going just to get some more of Thompsons onion rings. I told everyone they are worth the price of admission alone. The racing is a bonus.

·
Registered
526 Posts
Thanks Denny. I'd rather be lucky than good. 2 red lights and on the right side of a .001 stripe and .007 on the brakes lol. See you next weekend

·
Registered
5,771 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
jr, a win is a win no matter how you get it goodjob! maybe you should run pops car next week!:supz:

·
Registered
698 Posts
we cant ask for better weather then this weekend its gunna be sunny and 67 sofar so get those rides out to the track for this race!

·
Registered
5,695 Posts
May 29th Racer Incentives

UltraTech Racecars #1 Qualifier bonus - 100.00
UltraTech Racecars Bounty on the #1 Qual. - 100.00
Goodyear Tire and Rubber - buy 1 get 1 free coupon to Winner
Skippy Did It Racecars - Free racer handouts
Ashcraft Speed and Marine - RENEGADE RACING decals
FireCore 50 WIRESETS - Custom wireset to first perfect 8.90 pass
TI Dyno - "Sweet 16" Bonus, #16 Qualifier gets 2 free hours of Chassis Dyno time
JOHNBOY PHOTOGRAPHY - Winner gets 8x10 photo, R-up gets 5x7 photo

RENEGADE RACING ASSOCIATION - Custom Winner's Trophy

·
Registered
1,150 Posts
weather will be nice for saturday the track will be great and the cars will be fast what else could you ask for!

1 - 20 of 238 Posts