Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Greg Z Designs
4,163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is one of the designs Im working on for customer on here that I really like. kinda simple Carbon Fiber pattern with RT Black Welds. This car is getting painted. NOT the Final design through.

By gzoetmulder at 2010-04-26

·
The Warbird
6,478 Posts

·
Sho'Nuff
5,366 Posts
lmao *falls out of chair*

I thought it was a Camaro.

I'll recant my second statement and re-instate my first :p

·
up and running soon.
13,182 Posts
Love the carbon fiber pattern.

·
The Warbird
6,478 Posts
What?? I was serous!!! OIC Sunbird haters Huh? LMAO!!!!! My cars a fat ugly pig, but its paid for and the only one around like it.

·
Registered
12,386 Posts
I always wondered what the banner in your sig said...never knew it was supposed to say "Greg Z". Its pretty hard to make out...just lettin ya know.

·
Greg Z Designs
4,163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I always wondered what the banner in your sig said...never knew it was supposed to say "Greg Z". Its pretty hard to make out...just lettin ya know.
I had to use that logo just because every logo out there looks the same. Lettering and all. Just wanted something different.

·
The Warbird
6,478 Posts
Thanks, awesome work BTW! If my broke ass ever gets outta this hole Ive been in since getting laid off in December, I seriously would like to get a rendering of it from you for shirts.

·
veritas aequitas
2,204 Posts
I had to use that logo just because every logo out there looks the same. Lettering and all. Just wanted something different.
yeah it's so different you can't tell what it says.
you might wanna come up with something legible. Sop greg i take it you're not working with your brother any longer. You start a solo career? if so good luck to you it's tough out there.

·
Registered
273 Posts
oops....my mistake. I was thinking of the Firebirds. THOSE were the ugly fuckers
I think it's great when others' make comments like that about someone's car that they know nothing about.

Yes.. its mine.. yes.. it's a Firebird.. a formula to be precise... and
what might you be driving that is so much better looking. ???

·
Greg Z Designs
4,163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I think it's great when others' make comments like that about someone's car that they know nothing about.

Yes.. its mine.. yes.. it's a Firebird.. a formula to be precise... and
what might you be driving that is so much better looking. ???
Norm, Is your phone on? Call me

1 - 20 of 30 Posts