Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone in the Toledo area or SE Michigan do remote tig welding? My chassis guy and I are having a pissing match right now. He installed the lower x-brace in my car and it scuffed my drive shaft at the last heads up race. I cut it back out and made a new x brace but need it welded in place. My motor is down right now so I can't even load it up to take it somewhere and he refuses to bring his tig welder to my place. Everything is fit, it just needs welded.

·
Registered
2,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The problem with moving it is the exhaust valves are held in place with the seals right now. New locks will be here Tuesday to put it back together. I could tie the valves up but with my luck I've been having lately I would still drop a valve in a cylinder and then be really screwed. I prefer to not move the car around right now until the valve springs are back in the motor. Plus this guy has like a 45 degree incline to the back of his shop and you need to make it around a sharp corner to get the trailer even close to push the car into the shop. It's not the best layout at his shop.

·
Registered
301 Posts
Damn Josh, I wondered what was keeping you from making an appearance at Super Chevy. You are having the worst luck with outside resources this year. Hope you get it all ironed out.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts