Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
22,675 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After selling my Camaro race car, it only took me 2 months to relize that i need another car, one that i can race without needing others at the track, a slower car ( 10.90's) and go back to having fun at the track-so i bought this, its clean, rust free Arizona car with a SBC in it. I got it for 8700.00 which i think was a good deal,it's not cut up and can be put back to street if i so desire later on. I'Mmmmm Back BABY....Just arrived today.

·
Registered
306 Posts
nice toy ......every one needs a toy ..........wise choice ....got to have a toy .......good luck and go back to having fun !

·
Registered
6,482 Posts
I know the feeling dude......enjoy:supz:

·
YB Managing Editor
51,138 Posts
Good choice.. I love A-Bodies. 10 second cars are fun.. I roll mine off the trailer check the fluids and right into the staging lanes. :supz:

·
Registered
22,675 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Good choice.. I love A-Bodies. 10 second cars are fun.. I roll mine off the trailer check the fluids and right into the staging lanes. :supz:
That is EXACTLY why i bought this.

·
Bracket Racer
2,235 Posts
Thats Exactly what I do. When i get back from a run, open the hood, turn off the power, and go sit in the stands and watch until its time for my next round.

·
Registered
306 Posts
i'm in the process of trading mine for a street 69 ss camaro complete restore and a 69 camaro race car with no motor . Think i'm going to do a n/a motor and just go for the fun myself . So much work when you don't have help and shit breaks too much ! I want a bbc with a " 24 MONTH "warranty !

·
Registered
9,850 Posts
yup tons of room for twins , inner cooler, N2ohh tanks , 25.5 ......................:smt081:supz::smt082
congrads ..........go have fun !;)

·
Aviation Section
25,473 Posts
Love 67's, have had 5 and always in the market for another, there are several at Mecum next week, we will see. It is a shame the SS emblems have different holes then the Malibu ones on the rear quarters, when you paint it you can take care of that, nothing looks better then a 67' SS in the Chevelle line with the 69' running a close second. First year for the 400 turbo and the integral resavoir power steering pump. The SS center horn ring on the steering wheel will pop right in when you take the Malibu one out. I would say you got a good deal for a much sought after body style and it's a turn key racecar too! Dave

·
Registered
5,422 Posts
Awesome i said a mid 10 car is the most fun of all in the track anything faster that 9.99 and bitching starts with cage cert, and many other shit, welcome back buddy, you know this would happen sooner or later!

1 - 20 of 61 Posts