Yellow Bullet Forums banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
1,790 Posts
RCBS Rock Chucker kit. It comes with just about everything you need to get started. Do not start with a progressive press, get proficient with a single stage first before thinking about stepping up.

Dies, never really uses a bad one. Lee seems the cheapest, RCBS in the middle, I like the Hornadays dies.

·
Just a Mean Ol' Phucker
21,399 Posts
RCBS Rock Chucker kit. It comes with just about everything you need to get started. Do not start with a progressive press, get proficient with a single stage first before thinking about stepping up.

Dies, never really uses a bad one. Lee seems the cheapest, RCBS in the middle, I like the Hornadays dies.
^^^^^^^^

This......get to understand HOW TO DO IT CORRECTLY, then learn how to do it fast.....
I've seen EXPERIENCED re-loaders pull their hair out getting started with a 550 or 650!
Oh, and I NEVER do accurate Rifle stuff on a 550 or 650. All that stuff gets done on the single stage...it needs to be perfect.....

·
WTF?
12,518 Posts
So is $320 a decent price for the RCBS Supreme Kit?

·
Registered
1,790 Posts

·
Bovine Scatologist
17,834 Posts
RCBS

Hornady

Lee

Lyman

Good friend says buy RCBS kit, what do the YB experts use?

bulk loading or ???

I have a cheap Lee press and I can make pretty decent loads for all my deer/hunting rifles..

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.