Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
18,823 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We can do SFI recerts now on JW Ultrabell/cases, Reid /Dedenbear cases/bellhousings and also ATI cases/bellhousings. Done for Canadian residents specifically to save with all the problems and expenses during cross border shipping. Must be packaged properly for shipping to and from my location. I can arrange shipping and insurance from my end. Please call for a complete quote then I will email you shipping tags and have the shipper come to your door and pick them up. Its that easy!!

Usually turn them around in 2 days.

·
Trouble Maker, So Im told
4,433 Posts
Re: Canadian Racers!! SFI Case Recerts.

How much dude?
I need to get my glide to you to do a once over for next year.

·
Back to the front!
5,449 Posts
Re: Canadian Racers!! SFI Case Recerts.

hey hutch, do recert manual transmission bells? i have an old ansen scattershield, not even sure its possible to recert it, but thought id ask

·
Registered
9,247 Posts
Re: Reid/Dedenbear and JW case recertification done in Canada

If I were to fly a case in on a scheduled day, would you be able to complete the inspection in a day? Figure I can bring it to the london airport in a 40 min flight from niagara falls.

·
18,823 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

If you fly in to the London Airport, you are about 5 minutes from the shop. I can recertify your case the same day im sure. Please let me know any plans prior to showing up so I can prepare. May be cheaper to just drive down if your close to the border.

Hutch

·
Registered
9,247 Posts

I have a plane that is very much ignored, so a trans recert is a great excuse to get out. I would certainly coordinate with you before. Thanks!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts