Yellow Bullet Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm running a NX hp plate system, with a dedicated holley black pump and a 12-803 reg. I also bypass on the high side of the reg with a .050 pill as per NX instructions. When the pump is running, the gauge at the sol creeps until it's pegged then the reg starts to chatter. When the sol is activated the pressure slowly drops back to its setpoint of 9psi and stops chattering. Is this something I should worry about or is it normal?

Bryan

·
T/S 368E
35,974 Posts

Should be no creep, that's the point of a bypass. After adding mine, with a much smaller jet, it stopped creeping.
Stayed dead nuts on, with pump on all day if I wanted. Good luck.

·
"Darkness"
4,942 Posts
Try putting the bypass on the regulated side. No sense in having it on the high side. Use a smaller jet. .020 will be fine.

·
T/S 368E
35,974 Posts

Missed that, excellent advice.

·
Registered
116 Posts
check out magnafuels web site they have the set up you need i run a 0.19 nitrous jet just before my fuel solinoid with a -3 line running to my fuel cell and my pressure is steady as can be ..

·
Registered
481 Posts
Like was already said... I run my bypass just before the fuel solenoid. I have a small 20-something fogger jet in the fitting and a -03 return line going to the front mounted 1-gal cell.

With this setup, the fuel pressure is rock steady wherever I set it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts