Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Platinum Member
10,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ain't hardly anyone from the West Coast draggin their shitboxes out to Georgia cause they know they're too slow, but at least some are going to warm the bleachers. But I can't hate on them too much since I'm livin here.

But as for Redemption @ GA and you yankees on team north, y'all better hide yo kids, hide yo wife, and don't even bother unpakcin yer trailers cause Team South is rapin' errybody out therr :smt079

TEAM SOUTH FTMFW (AGAIN..AND AGAIN)

·
6,816 Posts
hell yeah team south to the mother phucken front

O and in on 1 bitches

·
Registered
9,300 Posts
Why don't you tell us whats on your mind Wade? It's not good to hold it in, Dr. Phil says so!:supz:

In on 1 beotch!:smt097:ANAL::supz:

·
Registered
15,788 Posts
hay before u bash the hand the feeds u u might want to ask who was going.before u talk shit about the walletville west coast racers:smt070

·
ProStock Jackstand Winner
25,123 Posts
Wade is a douche canoe. :)

And that is no way to make us want to bring our shit out there. Remind me to kick you in the balls next time I see you.

·
vittu sinua
16,147 Posts
suck as fat dick, wade.
:p

·
Platinum Member
10,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Why should they now? You just told them they all suck.
Way to treat your " friends". :roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll:
They should throw 315's on it if they make the tug :cool:

All the radial cars are on the other coast :toimonster:

·
Registered
437 Posts
Ain't hardly anyone from the West Coast draggin their shitboxes out to Georgia cause they know they're too slow, but at least some are going to warm the bleachers. But I can't hate on them too much since I'm livin here.

But as for Redemption @ GA and you yankees on team north, y'all better hide yo kids, hide yo wife, and don't even bother unpakcin yer trailers cause Team South is rapin' errybody out therr :smt079

Lets clear some things up 1st off.There is only 1 Death Row,and its in Balto,BEEEEOTCH:finga:

·
ProStock Jackstand Winner
25,123 Posts

How did they do at SCSN? Oh that's right, none of them had the balls to show. :)

1 - 20 of 25 Posts