Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,001 Posts
No answer to your exact question.

But I've had stones recently. It was the worse pain I have ever experienced. I think the pain was as the "stone s" traveled down to my bladder. I took bumps of "cocaine" and Oxy and I was still in pain. The hospital put me on morphine, that was the only thing to ease the pain, and even then only for an hour or so. The whole episode of pain was less than 6 hours.

In most all my life I have never vomited. But I was in such intense pain, that I was vomiting.

I've had a truck fall on my head, and that was a level 5 in pain compared.

·
Registered
2,598 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
No answer to your exact question.

But I've had stones recently. It was the worse pain I have ever experienced. I think the pain was as the "stone s" traveled down to my bladder. I took bumps of "cocaine" and Oxy and I was still in pain. The hospital put me on morphine, that was the only thing to ease the pain, and even then only for an hour or so. The whole episode of pain was less than 6 hours.

In most all my life I have never vomited. But I was in such intense pain, that I was vomiting.

I've had a truck fall on my head, and that was a level 5 in pain compared.
Its all that plus pissing blood that fells like the inside of my cock is being extrude honed.

P.S.
Hydrocodone is a fucking joke.

·
#Tittipicsmatter !
6,170 Posts
Did you have surgery to remove them or did you have them ESWL to bust them up? The last summer I had two rather large stones at the same time and had the ESWL and it felt like I pissed out a fleet of school buses over the course of three or four days. I swear it felt like pure hell.

·
Beyond old
3,949 Posts
A dingleberry hone comes to mind!:-Daw

·
Registered
3,485 Posts
I had a 9mm stone. They broke it up with lythotripsy, broke into 2 equal pieces.

THE worst part when they pulled the stent out in the office.

·
Registered
1,548 Posts
I had a 9mm stone. They broke it up with lythotripsy, broke into 2 equal pieces.

THE worst part when they pulled the stent out in the office.

This. I had an 11 12k surgery later was out. 2 weeks later they pull the stent. Weird feeling for sure.

·
Registered
26,117 Posts
i have had 4 kidney stone surgery's now. biggest stone was 25mm, smallest was 12 mm. the bleeding will stop fairly rapidly. get a funnel with a fine screen in it, Like for filtering paint before you put it in a spray gum. Piss through it, and you can see when you finally have all the sand out that way. the pain will go away fairly soon, less than a week. I pull my own stents out, they leave a string attached to it and tape it to the side of your pecker. that way you don't need to go back in and have good lookin nurse handle your Johnson for you. it is far easier to do, than the trepidation leading up to it. I do it in the shower, and it is absolutely painless. get the doc to get you started on potassium citrate pills, and get your body ph above 6.5 and you will quit making the stones. I just get ph strips from a pool or hot tub place or internet, when peein, swipe it through the stream and compare to the chart.. need anything specific answered, just ask, you can pm me, or do it here. the worst is over for ya!:-D

·
Behind Enemy Lines In Ca.
16,250 Posts
Potassium citrate pills here. Over a 2 week period I pissed out around 30 stones after I started taking the Potassium Citrate. I had one bigger stone that broke up. One 18mm stone remaining but it has not grown any in years. The doc says to just leave it alone. No new stones.

·
Registered
3,801 Posts
You want dilaudid for pain. Shit sucks, it's some of the worst pain I've experienced. On the upside, when it's out, it's almost as if it was never there.

·
Registered
377 Posts
I had a 9 mm stone cut out of me one morning. Once I woke up they told me I had to drink something and go to the bathroom before I could leave. I took a few drinks of a sprite and headed off to the bathroom. I'm not going to lie. When I started going it looked like pure blood and to put it mildly the pain was pretty intense. I told the doctor I had a fishing tournament the next day and ask if I could go. He told me if I could stand the pain I could fish but to drink plenty of liquids. After getting home I hooked the boat up and the next morning fished a tournament. For about three day's I bled every time I went to the bathroom and the pain was pretty bad the first day or so. I had heard horror stories about having the stent removed so before I went under I told him unless it was necessary I didn't want the stent. When I woke up no stent. Kidney stones plain out suck.

·
Registered
715 Posts
The pain is bad, really bad, a female nurse told me its worse than childbirth, I was given Enternox (Nitrous oxide+ air) for it, meant to take one inhalation of it every 5 breathes, I was breathing it constantly the pain was so bad, my Mrs told me later I got really high on it, it did the trick and relieved the pain though.
I had a Ureteroscopy to remove mine under a full general anaesthetic, another 24hr in the hospital before removal of the catheter, minor discomfort and just mild discomfort for a few days afterwards.

·
Registered
356 Posts
2012, I had my second stones episode. Working in New Orleans area, they hit. Woke up curled up in bed, in incredible pain. I knew from the first one what I had. Wobbled into hospital down there, pale and all. Receptionist looked at me and said, are you ok ? You look like you have kidney stones.
Yeah, that’s right. Dr Idiot acted like it was so minor. I left with a script for Motrin ?
Got my wife to get me an appointment with my urologist, from precious gout history.
Had race car with me, since I had been there for 6months, and towed it all home to Atl , from NO, with stones bouncing around.
10 hrs.
My dr got me in, and we were waiting to go back, and I don’t remember what they gave me as a general, but I woke up, in the same room, in the same chair, and asked her when we were getting started ?
She looks at me strange, and said you already went and came back....
I pissed “sand” for about a week after that. I’d take that any day over passing them as the first time. I would have fell in the floor of the bathroom I was in, had there not been divider walls at urinals.
When I passed the 5 stones on the first go round, I was scared Pissed blood for several days after that.
Sound waves do the trick, for anyone going thru this.
First thing is to change your diet, so you don’t go through that hell !!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts