Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 143 Posts

·
Registered
4,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got the call last night. SCHP has the car in possession. Just the roller, no hood,motor or transmission. Previous owner with current/ fake vin# McCain from Augusta SC. Wonder if they want their car back? I'm guessing no, since they ditched it the first time? It was found in Hopkins SC @ midnight monday in this stolen trailer. Now, lets go right on down the line with the rest of the false info I had that was out there. EAT SHIT THIEVES ! Thanks guys !

·
KEVIN CAPS LOCK
82,079 Posts
IS THIS THE RED CAR THAT WAS POSTED HERE?

·
KEVIN CAPS LOCK
82,079 Posts
THE ONE THE THIEVES WERE RACING AFTER THEY STOLE IT

·
KEVIN CAPS LOCK
82,079 Posts
GLAD TO HEAR....MF'RS NEED TO BE HUNG....NEED TO POST PICS AGAIN OF THE CREW THAT WAS BALLZY ENOUGH TO KEEP RACING THE THING AFTER THEY STOLE IT....SO EVERY ONE CAN SEE JUST EXACTLY WHAT A PIECE OF SHIT LOOKS LIKE

·
Registered
6,563 Posts
Glad the car has been returned to it's owners.

Sucks it's not complete but it's always good to see progress like this.

·
Registered
4,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
You mean this one? McCain is pictured but can't see his face.if u r in the picture and are innocent, you don't have anything to worry about! Nuff said!

·
Registered
9,137 Posts
Great to hear it was recovered. On a side note how the hell do you race a car that you stole??? You must have big balls or must be flat out stupid.

·
Registered
4,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I don't think they stole it. It was revinned and sold to him as a "supposedly" legal car. I do think it was unfair to them, but they went about getting rid of it the wrong way and I believe consequences should be paid. It's time to start talking!

·
Registered
2,339 Posts
Glad what was left was recovered.

·
Registered
4,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Where at in Hopkins I live in that area and would like to know who to be leary of don't need no frigging thieves coming around
Not sure Everett. But I do know this, thieves are not bashful. They are targeting very nice things. You'd think people would be Leary of stealing noticeable pieces like this. Heard they tried to get another big racing operation a few weeks ago from a well known racer from up North when they came to race in SC. They are even taking big rig trailers with everything from golf carts to clothing.

·
X275 O.G.
2,353 Posts
I'm glad its back, I never posted but was always reading

·
Registered
2,894 Posts
Kent, what condition is the car in? Please tell us they didn't cut it up? What all does he need to get it moving out again?

·
Intellectual Turd Chaser
6,123 Posts
Glad it was found. Fuck a damn thief!!

·
nightmare on any street..
5,033 Posts
Glad to hear they got the car back. It sucks ass that they lost everything else, though.

1 - 20 of 143 Posts