Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
598 Coming Soon
19,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just thought i'd share some pictures of a recent road trip up the coast, if you never been up there, it's a absolute must. Although some of the pictures didn't come out to clear, we were trying to beat a storm driving back down the coast in 40 - 70 MPH winds & crazy rain, Hope you all enjoy

·
598 Coming Soon
19,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
WE had good weather for 2 out of the 5 days we were up there, Can't wait to go back this summer & camp. It's awesome....Funny thing, There's a small town north of Monterey Bay called Seaside, I swear it felt like i was back in the 70's......everybody had a hot rod, There were tons of cars (60's) for sale everywhere, on used car lots,parked on the side of the road, I was blown away....There were a few REALLY good deals on 64 Nova's & a couple of 67 Camaro's...
Drag the Duck up there again, as you see there's plenty of playful friends up there for him

omg AMAZING!! I was there, but it was midnight when we rolled through. :( I must go back for sure now!!!!!

·
Long Live The King
102,220 Posts
Summer before last we did Big Sur, Carmel, Monterey and two Red Wood forests. I love the area, at least to visit anyway.

Great pictures..........

My cousin lives in Sea Side.

G-

·
Procharger Power
23,972 Posts
I took my time going up. On the way home I left Monterey at 5:30. I wanted to be off Hwy 1 before dark so I hauled ass down. Made it to Santa Maria by 8pm.:smt082

·
workin it
7,778 Posts
Great pics, makes me miss California...I took that drive from Northern Ca to Wa. state back in 92', simply amazing. Thanks!!

·
598 Coming Soon
19,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
That's hauling the mail, of course doing all of the stops @ the stateparks hiking, photos & other things it was a 8 -19 hour drive back home

I took my time going up. On the way home I left Monterey at 5:30. I wanted to be off Hwy 1 before dark so I hauled ass down. Made it to Santa Maria by 8pm.:smt082

·
Procharger Power
23,972 Posts
That's hauling the mail, of course doing all of the stops @ the stateparks hiking, photos & other things it was a 8 -19 hour drive back home
Yeah I didn't want to ride through there in the dark. Stopped at Ragged Point for gas and that was it.

·
Registered
9,393 Posts
Michael,thanks for the pics. I almost forgot how nice it is up there. Hadnt been thru there since the mid 70's. We used to go to Pismo Beach alot for the weekend. Kinda cool to be able to drive on the beach. Would hit Sulvang on the way home. Thanks again!!!

·
598 Coming Soon
19,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
It gives all of the CA haters something to think about....How's that fat Yellow fin? he was about 150 - 200 lbs i'm guessing, yeah i was FOAMING @ the mouth when i saw him, lol

Michael,thanks for the pics. I almost forgot how nice it is up there. Hadnt been thru there since the mid 70's. We used to go to Pismo Beach alot for the weekend. Kinda cool to be able to drive on the beach. Would hit Sulvang on the way home. Thanks again!!!

1 - 20 of 55 Posts