Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It looks like my diff isnt centered properly because one tire sticks out past the fender and the other tire stays inside the fender. How do i adjust it to get it back where it needs to be? and what pinion angle should i start off with for initial testing. The car has double adjustable uppers with spherical bushings, single lowers, double anti roll bar, strange single adjustables shocks in stock location, stock spring in stock location. This is a bbf car with 275/60/15 Drag Radials THNX!

·
Registered
179 Posts
Sounds all out of adjustment. as far as pinion angle for solid bushings 1 to 1 1/2*. If you still have the old lower non adjustable control arms I would set the new ones identical to those for now. As far as uppers they will need to be the same length so they dont preload. When making pinion angle adjustmen make sure you adjust upper control arms equally. Set the anti-roll bar last leave it dis-connected while adjusting the other components. Hope that helps.

·
Registered
8,464 Posts
adjust uppers to center it. what ever you turn on one do to the other the same amount. this will keep your pinion in the same spot just moves rear left and right. 1 1 /12 is a good start with ALL solid bushings.

to move rear to the drivers side shorten DS and lengthen PS

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
adjust uppers to center it. what ever you turn on one do to the other the same amount. this will keep your pinion in the same spot just moves rear left and right. 1 1 /12 is a good start with ALL solid bushings.

to move rear to the drivers side shorten DS and lengthen PS
this is exactly what i was thinking but i thought id ask to be positive i was doing it right....Thanx!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts