Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
725 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
One of my friends got quoted 1600 to change the gears in his 2011 Ram from stock to 4.10s and i told him thats fucking horseshit and he challanged me to find a place that will do it for him.

Anyone got a respectable shop they can recommend?

·
The Warbird
6,478 Posts
One of my friends got quoted 1600 to change the gears in his 2011 Ram from stock to 4.10s and i told him thats fucking horseshit and he challanged me to find a place that will do it for him.

They saw him coming! Oh shit!! Not from the area, but $250 to $350 plus parts is fair.

·
Aviation Section
25,487 Posts
Broward Powertrain in Ft. Liquordale, I have done a lot of business with them and they are the best in this area but it is 200 miles South of Mickey Mouse Town. Dave

·
This amp goes to 11.
12,064 Posts
Don't know shit about late model Dodges, but do they have electronic lockers or something that would cause more effort?

For two axles I'd guess $1100-$1300, at least around here.

·
I have a liter of cola
7,101 Posts

Is there money on this challenge???

If so, I would just pay him now...

·
Registered
4,517 Posts
not enough info to give accurate price. is the truck 2 or 4 wd, is he changing ratios, or did it brake. we do diff. repairs in my shop and i am about 45 mins. north of otown. get some more info and i will get you a quote together

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
Cant recommend any shop,but I can tell you to stay as far as you can from Advance Driveline.Unless that is he wants to wait a few months,only to get it back wrong.

·
Registered
725 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
not enough info to give accurate price. is the truck 2 or 4 wd, is he changing ratios, or did it brake. we do diff. repairs in my shop and i am about 45 mins. north of otown. get some more info and i will get you a quote together
I believe it is 2wd because he said just to change the rears and he wants to change, nothing is broked

1 - 14 of 14 Posts