Yellow Bullet Forums banner

101 - 120 of 159 Posts

·
Registered
9,089 Posts
Thankfully she's 10 minutes from here and risky as it might be I'll get her to the hospital if things take a turn for the worse. I'd rather send her by ambulance if needed but the ambulance service here has already stated they won't transport COVID-19 patients.

COMPLETE BULLSHIT !!!!!!!!! must be a private service???

·
Registered
116 Posts
Then the local government needs to hold them to their contract and force them to. The business they are in, they don't get to pick and choose. That's just insane that they can get away with that.
I get it, but if a COVID-19 patient needs an ambulance they're probably not going to make it. And that ambulance will more than likely be taken out of service. It's all about preserving resources.

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
I hope everything goes well and if you need anything you know we are all here for you and your family

·
Señor Member
26,819 Posts
That's happening as we speak - although it won't be me buying them. I'm quarantined.
Sorry to hear that you're quarantined as well.

All the best to you and your daughter Rev!

·
Registered
35,566 Posts
Discussion Starter #110
Sorry to hear that you're quarantined as well.

All the best to you and your daughter Rev!
It takes some adjusting, especially on gorgeous spring days like today, but hey....I have a pen and I have a phone..LOL

Actually I have plenty to do around here, I'm not sick (yet) and between the TV, computer, phone and business I can tend to from here, I'll be OK. Got a couple of volunteer gofer friends who were nice enough to deliver food to my daughter today and to myself if necessary. Right now I'm good, and 2 weeks goes by quickly.

·
Registered
11,183 Posts
Now I can say I know someone with CV. My daughter. And I've been exposed to her every single day. Likely source was a CV-positive person that simply by coincidence was in the same store, at the same place in the store, on the same day and same time of day as she was. It has not been officially confirmed but the symptoms are identical, the fact that she was within a couple of feet of an active case and that the doctors are telling her "the test will tell, but in our opinion you 100 percent have COVID-19". They sent her home, under strict quarantine of course.

Gonna be a rough ride for awhile. You don't know how agonizing it is to sit here knowing how sick your kid is - and no one can even go over to her house and help her with a damn thing.
So sorry to hear that. Hope she is one of the large percentage of the population who gets through it with flying colors! Stay strong and get well soon to your daughter!

·
Smuck
3,816 Posts
Another bump, hope all is ok

·
Registered
35,566 Posts
Discussion Starter #117
Bump for an update from Rev. Carl, any chance you can give us a daily update on your daughters and your symptons?
Hey, Coach....here's the update and it's not good news. My daughter is not critical at this point but struggling....and about 4 hours ago I started experiencing symptoms. No fever; could just be a 'chest cold' but it's definitely in there. Pretty damn scared, I don't mind telling you.

·
Registered
388 Posts
Hey Rev thinking good thoughts for you and your daughter from down here, smash the vitamin C if you have any...

·
Registered
1,983 Posts
Don't take anti inflammatory drugs right now such is ibuprofen, don't cook with anti inflammatory things either, like olive oil. You need your immune systems revved up.

101 - 120 of 159 Posts