Yellow Bullet Forums banner

81 - 100 of 159 Posts

·
41,388 Posts
Ass clown....I said WHAT IF. Read my post r e a l s l o w. Also I NEVER gave him advice you dumb cunt , I said what I would do in my first post, then asked his opinion on my second post....post where I gave advice you cunt.
The fact that you are saying this, shows that you just dont get it...

·
Registered
54,431 Posts
My wife and I talked about what we would do if one of us got sick. We both said the same thing- we would stay home and take care of each other. At that point both of us would have been exposed anyway.

If one of my boys got sick, I would evaluate the situation on his condition. If it was life or death I would gladly expose myself if it meant I could save his. In a NY minute.

·
Registered
346 Posts
Best wishes, speedy recovery. Rev if not to much trouble please keep us updated on her condition. It may prove to be helpful as others may soon find themselves in the same predicament .
Regards 🍻🍻

·
Registered
14,733 Posts
Rev....you are under quarantine yourself right now right? Sounds like you could be in the incubation period, and could be spreading it yourself. Is it still considered to be 4-5 days since exposure before symptoms?

·
Registered
116 Posts
As someone who will (I haven't yet) provide treatment to sickest of sick Covid-19 patients I'll tell you all this...

1. Disease progression is fast. Very fast. Get to the hospital. Don't wait hoping that maybe you'll 'fell better tomorrow"
2. If possible, go straight to an ELSO ECMO center. If an ELSO center isn't nearby go to a hospital that does open heart surgery.

Rev....whats your zip code?

·
Registered
116 Posts
North Central Texas? Plano/Dallas?

Baylor Plano
Medical City Plano
Baylor University Medical Center
UT Southwestern Medical Center

·
Mother Hen
49,397 Posts
Thankfully she's 10 minutes from here and risky as it might be I'll get her to the hospital if things take a turn for the worse. I'd rather send her by ambulance if needed but the ambulance service here has already stated they won't transport COVID-19 patients.
Then the local government needs to hold them to their contract and force them to. The business they are in, they don't get to pick and choose. That's just insane that they can get away with that.

·
Registered
10,499 Posts
Then the local government needs to hold them to their contract and force them to. The business they are in, they don't get to pick and choose. That's just insane that they can get away with that.
No kidding. That is like barber shops that won't cut hair if it's long or gas stations that won't allow you to put gas in an empty tank.

·
Registered
1,117 Posts
Sucks to read this Carl. I hope she’s ok. Prayers go out to you and your family. Stay safe, strong and healthy brother.

·
Registered
15,079 Posts
The fact that you are saying this, shows that you just dont get it...
The fact you won't answer what I asked in my post is fact you can't read and are NOT man enough to admit I NEVER said what you said I did. Typical Libtard.

·
Registered
5,938 Posts
I really do hope she recovers soon, video conferencing as said above would be a very good idea keeps you both involved and in contact without exposing your self, dropping off food is not a bad idea, one thing I was told is pediolite helps more then sports drinks to keep even adults hydrated. soups are good too as CG said. wish you both the best in this hard time.

·
Registered
15,079 Posts
You really should rethink what you are trying to say...

This isnt running into a burning building to save your child...

Its not donating life saving organs to your child...

Or taking a bullet to save their lives...

If you are the ONLY person that can help/save your child, then thats what we all would do...But this scenario isnt that one...
No need to re-think anything, I ( not talking about what the OP should do or anyone else) would be there to be with my child if there was not another adult in the home with him/ her. You can't say I am wrong, that's just what I would do. If your child was age 20 and lived at home, or let's say he / she was 40 and moved back in after a devorce and got corona, would you put them out on the street or just let the chips fall where that may?

81 - 100 of 159 Posts