Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 159 Posts

·
Registered
35,570 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now I can say I know someone with CV. My daughter. And I've been exposed to her every single day. Likely source was a CV-positive person that simply by coincidence was in the same store, at the same place in the store, on the same day and same time of day as she was. It has not been officially confirmed but the symptoms are identical, the fact that she was within a couple of feet of an active case and that the doctors are telling her "the test will tell, but in our opinion you 100 percent have COVID-19". They sent her home, under strict quarantine of course.

Gonna be a rough ride for awhile. You don't know how agonizing it is to sit here knowing how sick your kid is - and no one can even go over to her house and help her with a damn thing.

·
Registered
15,079 Posts
I think if one of my kids was sick I would go to their home if they live alone to be with them. We could be sick together. If parent can give a kidney to a child, I would risk being sick to be with them if they had no one else (another adult) to be there with them

·
A Senior Member
2,933 Posts
Sorry to hear this also.

·
Former RJ instigator
39,034 Posts
I'm sorry to hear this Carl, I'll be thinking good thoughts for you and your daughter, god bless.

·
Registered
35,570 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I think if one of my kids was sick I would go to their home if they live alone to be with them. We could be sick together. If parent can give a kidney to a child, I would risk being sick to be with them if they had no one else (another adult) to be there with them
Believe me, that crossed my mind. I dunno; I'm really not thinking very clearly right now. Tomorrow I'll cowboy up and have a plan....one that hopefully doesn't include my waking up sick.

·
Registered
164 Posts
My prayers are with you Rev. I don’t know you but if she is your daughter she is younger. To me that’s a positive. It seems to be hitting older people harder from what I have heard/read

·
Registered
1,901 Posts
Prayers for you both. Take care and do what the docs say but don't buy into fear, all the stats show the overwhelming majority of people that get it, get over it.

·
Registered
35,570 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Sorry to hear.
Thanks. For what it's worth, I took you off the ignore I placed on you earlier with my apologies. You have a right to speak as you wish whether or not I agree with it. It's been a really difficult night - please understand.

1 - 20 of 159 Posts