Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been dynoing for a couple days now on real gas from the station down the road. Did a video of the whole deal, never taking the camera off the fuel from the pump thru the dyno pull. Pretty cool. Plus like normal I show all the numbers and talk about the engine. Did I mention how effecient the engine is? Only 22 PSI boost!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rTSIUWEW4iw

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
From the pump to the dyno. Nice job Steve.

·
Registered
2,339 Posts
sweet baby jesus! that is badass!

·
Registered
6,554 Posts
dude they switched the tank while he was opening the fuel cell!

j/k. great job.

·
Registered
1,703 Posts
boy its a good thing the epa didnt see ya dump out what was in the can though huh.....j/k crazy numbers... very cool

·
Registered
10,371 Posts
is that even possable , on pump gas shit eveery one s pushing the 116 stuff , with the info why would any one even both with 116

·
"Less talk, more thought"
2,134 Posts
is that even possable , on pump gas shit eveery one s pushing the 116 stuff , with the info why would any one even both with 116
Because 2100 isn't enough!

·
Registered
49,434 Posts
Out of curiosity what does this thing make on nuts ? Just curious ?

·
Registered
10,371 Posts
Because 2100 isn't enough!
are you kiding me
i'll never get that muck power out of mine and im going to be runing 116 , or profuel = to 116
that out of this world , and if it could be done grate , now in thinking of trying it on my set up

·
Registered
10,371 Posts
jusy wondering is that a basis race set up ( race set up ) or becuase your useing 93 is there alot of changes being done , beside the tune

·
Registered
3,011 Posts
screw the engine on the dyno! I want details of the pickups powerplant! Sounds amazing! LMAO.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts