Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been dynoing for a couple days now on real gas from the station down the road. Did a video of the whole deal, never taking the camera off the fuel from the pump thru the dyno pull. Pretty cool. Plus like normal I show all the numbers and talk about the engine. Did I mention how effecient the engine is? Only 22 PSI boost!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rTSIUWEW4iw

·
Registered
5,307 Posts
Well no wonder it makes that much power. That Ranger sounds like a freakin F1 car.

·
Registered
704 Posts
I always wondered what alvin did when not makeing movies must be he drives for new era racecraft. man that is one bad mutha and low boost to boot

·
Registered
1,956 Posts
Can't see video right now. What's the build?
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
143 Posts
These videos make me drool way too much!!

Still waiting for my last crate of parts to arrive from Steve to build my Procharged HEMI!!! Driving me nuts !!!! Damn ships are way too slow!!!! At least by the time it gets here and I get the engine built and ready for the dyno I'll have some nice sunny weather for Steve to come down under to have a play!!!!

·
Registered
26,474 Posts
Here's the problem with this vid....

With the help of the ACME Speed/Time calculator, I have determined that the gas station is 412mi from the dyno cell.

Great power though.....

·
Registered
10,216 Posts
Very nice job!! That should get um to the grocery store pretty quick, probably not as quick as that F1 Ranger, though! Lol

·
"Less talk, more thought"
2,134 Posts
Holy Horsepower Batman-
But the Ranger almost stole the show!!!!

·
In the Beams.
21,997 Posts
I always wondered what alvin did when not makeing movies must be he drives for new era racecraft. man that is one bad mutha and low boost to boot
Yeah seriously and simon and theodore those guys build some mean ass engines , that ranger flies too..

·
Registered
602 Posts
Nice work dude. .. wow

·
Registered
2,740 Posts
holy fuckin wow man,so if I may ask what kind of general maintenance is needed on this thing i.e valve spring change intervals,bearings etc.

·
Registered
1,530 Posts
Only one blow off valve for 2099 HP?:eek:

1 - 20 of 33 Posts