Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
TEAM NORTH
4,862 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
RE: To COMP CAMS

Well after being on hold and getting the busy signal yesterday and feeling a little heated for not getting in touch with Comp Cams . I was contacted this morning and all is resolved. The gentalman at Comp Cams was very helpful and was able to help me out with choosing a Custom cam for my application. He was able to fill me in on certain technical questions I had and weather the two cams I have at the shop would be able to work.

I would like to just say THANK YOU!!! A company that is that busy must be doing things right! ;)

Thanks again Mike

·
KEVIN CAPS LOCK
82,964 Posts
Re: To COMP CAMS

Well after being on hold and getting the busy signal yesterday and feeling a little heated for not getting in touch with Comp Cams . I was contacted this morning and all is resolved. The gentalman at Comp Cams was very helpful and was able to help me out with choosing a Custom cam for my application. He was able to fill me in on certain technical questions I had and weather the two cams I have at the shop would be able to work.

I would like to just say THANK YOU!!! A company that is that busy must be doing things right! ;)

Thanks again Mike
THEY SEEN YOUR THREAD.....AND CAME UP WITH A PLAN TO TORCH YOUR MOTOR......"THIS IS THE ONE YA NEED, RIGHT HERE FRIEND" :p

·
I forgot what to do next!
6,090 Posts

Kevin, At least the cam won't fall out on the track like a transmission!!!!! LOL
Kevin your never gonna live that shit down good thing you have such a good sense of humor.

·
Registered
10,216 Posts

Thanks again Mike

Happy to hear things got handled..

You are absolutely right, they are always covered up in work! When other companies around the World are hurting Comp is slammed, even through the roughest of times over the last couple years. I can tell whenever I talk with Chris, he is always slammed..

Comp has helped me put together some real solid combos, right outta the gate. I decide what I am looking for, and in speaking with Chis, we sometimes make changes, he never steers me wrong, we have a relationship lasting over 10 years. :smt023

·
Registered
4,496 Posts

Actually it wasnt on the track, it was in the floor!!!! I prolly shouldnt post this karma is a bitch

·
KEVIN CAPS LOCK
82,964 Posts

Actually it wasnt on the track, it was in the floor!!!! I prolly shouldnt post this karma is a bitch
YEAH YOU JUST JINXED YOURSELF!:p

·
Registered
1,540 Posts

We didn't find our cam on the track, but we did find it in the oil pan in 3 pieces, along with pieces of rods, pistons, lifters, block...........
Dont be so sure...Ive seen some pretty broke shit!! Ya never know..

1 - 17 of 17 Posts