Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
nightmare on any street..
5,033 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
wanting to redo the fuel supply lines. I got a fuel log 2-803 regulators. im wanting to use either the black push-lock hose, nylon braided hose. I have the regular stainless hose, just wanting to re-do a few things in black.

anybody use the push-loc or nylon stuff? I have to the fogger and the new plate setup :)

·
5,033 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
ok scratch the push lock stuff. just read it's not for fuel

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
where did you read the push-loc stuff isn't for fuel. we have a mustang with EFI and a weldon pump. the whole system was push-loc. he changed it to the new nylon black hose so he couldn't use push-loc on that particular hose. and some of it is NHRA approved.

·
5,033 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
where did you read the push-loc stuff isn't for fuel. we have a mustang with EFI and a weldon pump. the whole system was push-loc. he changed it to the new nylon black hose so he couldn't use push-loc on that particular hose. and some of it is NHRA approved.
the push loc stuff in jegs says don't usewithfuel, nitrous, or break or power steering fluid. idk but the link mike posted is dam near the same a stuff. both are rated at 250psi and of says there compatible with oils and coolants but not gas??

·
Registered
824 Posts
Some people use the JEGS hose with gas. I have a small piece of the JEGS on my return line, but the rest of the car I used push lock that is rated for fuel. They look very similar coming out of the package, but I can definetely tell a difference. The JEGS seemed to soften up after running fuel through it, kind of like an old radiator hose.

·
Registered
27,956 Posts
The nylon braided hose works awesome. Easy to work with, and doesn't shrink up or develop leaks like steel braided does after a few years.

Here's what mine looked like when I had a fogger and a plate.

·
5,033 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
cool deal. thanks for the picture. just ordered everything from jegs!

·
"Darkness"
4,942 Posts
Fragola pushlock hose
250 PSI, maximum working pressure allows for most automotive water, oil, and fuel system.
Inner layer of synthetic PKR covered with a fiber braid reinforcement and wrapped with a weather-resistant textile cover.
Temperature range to 300
°F.
Hose assemblies with Push-Lite Hose are over half the weight of the same stainless hose assembly.
For high heat or higher-pressure applications, we recommend our light-weight stainless band clamps. See page 38 for details.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts