Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Re: Gary Abbey's Work

Just wanted to put a quick post on here regarding Gary Abbey's work. He installed a 12 pt cage,anti roll bar and squared up my rear frame rails. I must say he exceeded all expectations that I had and more. Just took car to Summit Motorsports Park for NHRA certification yesterday and the inspector was extremly inpressed with Gary's work! This guy comes highly recommended, not only does he care about his work but he cares about the safety of drivers as well. And not to mention the prices are unbeatable. I can't say enough about this guy and his work. Thanks alot Gary for the amazing job you did on my 66 mustang! Rusty

·
Registered
1,596 Posts

Good to hear. Great work at a good price, what more can you ask for. I've seen pics of his stuff on here and it looks top notch.

·
Registered
5,618 Posts

THANKS Rusty,means a lot to me when customers are happy and they become friends. Look forward to helping you finish the car and at the track.Gary

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

My pleasure. Looking forward to the track to keep on eatin chevy's and shittin dodges. Keep in touch old man, Thanks again Rusty

·
Stuck in Lidsville
3,087 Posts

I don't think you could find better quality at ANY price.........

·
Registered
1,138 Posts

No pictures?? Then maybe it didn't happen ;)
Very nice to hear positive things like this about YB members

Andrew

·
Philippians 4:13
2,922 Posts

Glad to hear there is still some good honest workers out there

·
Registered
161 Posts

Known Gary a very long time as well, Great guy with Quality work!

·
Registered
10,720 Posts

Just wanted to put a quick post on here regarding Gary Abbey's work. He installed a 12 pt cage,anti roll bar and squared up my rear frame rails. I must say he exceeded all expectations that I had and more. Just took car to Summit Motorsports Park for NHRA certification yesterday and the inspector was extremly inpressed with Gary's work! This guy comes highly recommended, not only does he care about his work but he cares about the safety of drivers as well. And not to mention the prices are unbeatable. I can't say enough about this guy and his work. Thanks alot Gary for the amazing job you did on my 66 mustang! Rusty

He did my 10 point and other fab stuff..outstanding work without a doubt. Do a search on here and all you are going to find are good things about Gary.

·
Registered
5,618 Posts

He did my 10 point and other fab stuff..outstanding work without a doubt. Do a search on here and all you are going to find are good things about Gary.
thanks jake,i still say there's turn signals missing in the front of that beast.:cool:

·
Registered
12 Posts

I just got my 63 lemans back from Gary. Excellent work! He is a heck of a good guy. Truly a credit to our hobby. Thanks again Gary, Mike McCarty

1 - 20 of 41 Posts