Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How do the sizes run. I no small medium large but Are all the lengths the same? What size pants for what waist. Saw a chart but just thought it was universal

·
PROUD AMERICAN WORKER!
7,416 Posts
Go with rjs. You will be happier

·
Registered
2,434 Posts
My boys are small waisted, one can wear a small, while the other needs a medium.

Son with a 30/32 waste can fit the small, and son with a 34 waste needs a Medium. My large old but needs an XL....

·
Registered
1,368 Posts
I'm 200 lbs with a 36" waist and currently have the lg RJS...legs are fine but the waist is too big, but my biggest complaint is the inseam..it's too short...you go to step up on something like the trailer entrance and it stops you leg short causing you to stumble...they use a universal inseam and it's a problem...

·
Registered
2,137 Posts
I'm 200 lbs with a 36" waist and currently have the lg RJS...legs are fine but the waist is too big, but my biggest complaint is the inseam..it's too short...you go to step up on something like the trailer entrance and it stops you leg short causing you to stumble...they use a universal inseam and it's a problem...
Sounds like you need to step up to a custom suit, or at least pants. Then you can specify the inseam, waist etc.

·
Registered
15,516 Posts
I had the same problem. Switched to DJ & the fit is great

1 - 11 of 11 Posts