Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
KEVIN CAPS LOCK
80,112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'VE BEEN USING THE GILLETTE FOR 10 YEARS NOW...BUT THAT NEW SCHICK LOOKS PRETTY NICE....WHAT'S THE BEST ONE...THAT LASTS?

I'VE BEEN GETTING 7-8 SHAVES OUT OF A BLADE.....ALSO DOUBLE DUTIES FOR THE BOYS!:)

·
Donnie Vincent
5,970 Posts
I use mach 3's but I never bothered to look at anything else... The price of any of those blades makes you wanna cut you wrist with a rusty one...;)

·
Registered
22,513 Posts
I use the Gillete Fusion's...Used to have Mach3 back in the day, but the Fusion is much better compared to the Mach3. As far as Schick, not sure...Never wanted to try after using a Gillete. The prices are extremely high, but you can buy bulk amounts off eBay for a good deal...

·
Registered
6,534 Posts
i used fusions and quattros... the quattros seem to do the best for me. one thing i learned is that the blades dont dull from shaving, they rust and thats what feels rough. if you can get them as dry as possible when youre done, they should stay sharper longer.

·
The Warbird
6,478 Posts
Gillete or Schick twin blade sensitive disposable, been the same for years.

·
Registered
2,570 Posts
only ones I've ever tried were the mach 3 and the fusion. I hate the fusion, phucker is just too damn big and bulky, that and I always seem to cut myself with it.

I like the mach 3 for everything except the price of blades.

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
I'VE BEEN USING THE GILLETTE FOR 10 YEARS NOW...BUT THAT NEW SCHICK LOOKS PRETTY NICE....WHAT'S THE BEST ONE...THAT LASTS?

I'VE BEEN GETTING 7-8 SHAVES OUT OF A BLADE.....ALSO DOUBLE DUTIES FOR THE BOYS!:)
they last longer if you have a designated balls only blade. plus you won't be scratching your face all the time.:)

·
Registered
2,816 Posts
I usually use the ones that are disposable with 2 blades I can't thing of what they are called.

·
Registered
7,174 Posts
You guys shave your balls? fags.

is it more comfortable?

·
Registered
1,956 Posts
Merkur futur with dorco blades, a badger hair brush, and castle forbes or Taylor of old bond street cream.

For those who have never tried a real shave like this - trust me :) Try it a few times and you will
NEVER go back to the multiblade garbage ;)
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Donnie Vincent
5,970 Posts
Merkur futur with dorco blades, a badger hair brush, and castle forbes or Taylor of old bond street cream.

For those who have never tried a real shave like this - trust me :) Try it a few times and you will
NEVER go back to the multiblade garbage ;)
Posted via Mobile Device
I'm gonna try that next trip to the barber.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts