Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 175 Posts

·
RAKER
3,365 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Go Steelers!!!! Their not getting 2 from us in Pittsburgh, in one year! Ben didn't play game one in Pittsburgh. Going to be good though!

·
Gettin' tired of the shit
23,424 Posts
GO RAVENS !!!!!

Recent history says it'll probably be close, here's the last few.

- Steelers by 3
- Ravens by 3
- Steelers by 3
- Ravens by 3 (OT)
- Steelers by 9
- Steelers by 4
- Steelers by 3 (OT)
- Ravens by 6

I think the Ravens can win if they use a game plan like last week. I know the Chiefs aren't the Steelers, but it was good to see the Ravens play from start to finish and not play a bunch of prevent shit. I'm also pulling for the Jets so I can use my tickets for an AFC home Championship game.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Steelers. This will be the hardest hitting game of the weekend. Will probably come down to the last series as usual.

·
Gettin' tired of the shit
23,424 Posts
There are 5 people saying Ravens and we're all from Maryland and out of the ones saying Steelers, I think there are 2 people that list Pittsburgh/Pennsylvania as their location. I realize that just because you're picking them doesn't mean your a fan, but some are saying "my". Are the others originally from the area, went to college their, how did you become a Steelers fan, did they bring a band wagon through your neighborhood ?

I was born and raised outside of Baltimore and was a Colts fan (my parents had season tickets) from birth until the day they left. I then became a fan of no team, when the Ravens came to town I became a season ticket holder and Ravens fan.

·
Registered
1,553 Posts
Been a Steelers fan since grade school. Have all kinds of Steelers stuff here and NEVER miss a game. The Steelers will take this but it will be close.

·
Registered
670 Posts
I'm a fan of neither team. I'm a Patriot fan first and foremost. Don't let my location fool you. Here's an interesting statistic that I want to put out there:

Ravens are 3-6 against the Steelers in their last 9 meetings. Their 3 victories came without Ben Roethlisberger on the field.

That being said, I think that the Ravens can go up there and exorcise their Roethlisberger demons and beat them with him AND Polamalu in the game. They did it last year against the Patriots, and I think it's possible for them to do it this weekend also.

1 - 20 of 175 Posts