Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 912 Posts

·
Registered
37,566 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Abortion is once again a hot-button topic; most everyone is aware or the law Alabama just passed, which basically outlaws abortion in any situation other than imminent life-threatening situations regarding the mother. No exemption for rape/incest cases.

I'm curious - if your underage daughter who lives at home were to become pregnant via rape or a family member, how would you feel about her keeping the child versus aborting it? I don't mean would she or would she not have the right to choose or how you should feel about it - I'm asking how WOULD you feel about that grandbaby, knowing the father was some thug off the street and that the impregnation was forced without her consent - or perhaps your nephew? How do you believe your daughter would feel? Would you support an abortion if she were to insist on one? Or try your best to talk her out of it?

I haven't faced this situation, by the way. I'm just asking in the interest of discussion.

·
Registered
3,212 Posts
It's not the babies fault that the daddy was a thug or relative so if she decided to keep the baby and can handle what happened to her, I would be OK with that. If she couldn't mentally and emotionally handle what happened to her (rape or incest) and wanted an abortion as soon as possible, I would be OK with that too.

·
Registered
587 Posts
Abortion is once again a hot-button topic; most everyone is aware or the law Alabama just passed, which basically outlaws abortion in any situation other than imminent life-threatening situations regarding the mother. No exemption for rape/incest cases.

I'm curious - if your underage daughter who lives at home were to become pregnant via rape or a family member, how would you feel about her keeping the child versus aborting it? I don't mean would she or would she not have the right to choose or how you should feel about it - I'm asking how WOULD you feel about that grandbaby, knowing the father was some thug off the street and that the impregnation was forced without her consent - or perhaps your nephew? How do you believe your daughter would feel? Would you support an abortion if she were to insist on one? Or try your best to talk her out of it?

I haven't faced this situation, by the way. I'm just asking in the interest of discussion.
Less then 1 percent of all abortions. How you do feel about the murder of the other 99 percent killed for convenience based on ones lack of self control and lack of personal responsibility?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
17,289 Posts
Adoption.

·
Registered
4,044 Posts
I know this... I am fine with the new Alabama law... I think from a legal standpoint it is good policy to reduce as many exceptions as possible as the exceptions will be abused and also the leftist would probably encourage the abortion seekers to make false claims against men in order to gain approval for their abortion. Keep it simple... No abortions unless the baby is gravely endangering the life of the mother. If you have a problem with it and don't have any money, go work a couple of weeks and buy a bus or plane ticket and travel to a state that will allow you to murder the baby.

·
Titanium Member
11,083 Posts
Im conservative,however,Im an American too.
I beleive those exeptions should be in place,and I beleive someone has the right to choose to abort.if its early enough.Not this new dumbshit thats come out.
I also beleive rapes and incest should be considered extreme circumstances,others should have to pay,not the taxpayer.

·
Registered
2,952 Posts
At some point, fairly early on based on the Ultrasounds I've seen, it's a person. In which case it's murder. Doesn't matter who the father is or what they did, murder is murder.

With the morning after pill, who really needs to wait months?

·
Mother Hen
50,983 Posts
Abortion would never be an option for me. It's just not in my makeup. However, I would not presume to force another woman to not have the option to decide. Women are going to have abortions whether you want them to or not. All that changes is we go back to the back alley abortions that sometimes kill women or render them sterile for life. Then you have all the sick or addicted babies born that otherwise wouldn't have been and who is going to take care of them? It's easy to say no baby should be aborted, but the reality of the fallout from many of the babies that will be born and require care by someone or some entity, when the mother chooses not to, will be impactful. Denying reality doesn't work for me. I have never heard of a ban on anything like that, that hasn't just driven the action underground and created a criminal element to feed it. I tend to be pretty conservative about most things, but I also tend to be a realist. The genie is out of the bottle and it's not going to go back in without women turning the political world upside down. This is a great way for Democrats to take over in upcoming elections.

·
Registered
14,521 Posts
Religious extremists of any flavor are a fucking nightmare.

For any of you fuktards that are going to post saying basically all abortions should be illegal....I assume you bible thumping morons got a few black crack babies you have adopted and you fully support funding the raising all the minority love children your asinine policies will create.

I got no issue with that....simply put your money where your mouth is and keep your bible page turning fingers the fuck out of my pocket!

:smt052

·
Registered
23,736 Posts
Abortion would never be an option for me. It's just not in my makeup. However, I would not presume to force another woman to not have the option to decide. Women are going to have abortions whether you want them to or not. All that changes is we go back to the back alley abortions that sometimes kill women or render them sterile for life. Then you have all the sick or addicted babies born that otherwise wouldn't have been and who is going to take care of them? It's easy to say no baby should be aborted, but the reality of the fallout from many of the babies that will be born and require care by someone or some entity, when the mother chooses not to, will be impactful. Denying reality doesn't work for me. I have never heard of a ban on anything like that, that hasn't just driven the action underground and created a criminal element to feed it. I tend to be pretty conservative about most things, but I also tend to be a realist. The genie is out of the bottle and it's not going to go back in without women turning the political world upside down. This is a great way for Democrats to take over in upcoming elections.
I 100 percent agree with you on this CG.

And, call me an ass or whatever. BUT,

If my daughter was raped , and didn't want the kid, I sure as hell would support her decision to GET rid of it.

Because, the law also allows the daddies, even in rape cases to be involved in the child's upbringing (in more than one case) if they ask. And, I would have to be murdering the daddy in that case. So, a murder would be happening one way or the other.

Plus, what is morally right or wrong, doesn't have to be legally right or wrong.

And, I can damn well promise if some friggin low life democrat thug ass bastard raped my daughter, at least ONE death will occur. Maybe two. Because, I for one don't believe in any after life, so the "God" thing, would have no influence on my decision.

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
I really hate abortion, it really is murder, but I feel abortion should not exist other than to terminate rape/incest pregnancies if the female chooses to do so.

Since rape/incest pregnancies are talked about so much, how fucking often does this occur in our country?

·
Chief Curmudgeon
13,131 Posts
Just my 2 cents....

The government has no business getting involved in healthcare or marriage ... period!

:Sheep:smt079

·
Registered
2,396 Posts
This is always talked about as if this is the reason most people get abortions. It is the same with the life of the mother argument. It is like asking someone if murder is OK and when they say "no" asking them what about killing Hitler. Well I guess killing Hitler is OK but that still doesn't make murder OK

·
Registered
452 Posts
I really hate abortion, it really is murder, but I feel abortion should not exist other than to terminate rape/incest pregnancies if the female chooses to do so.

Since rape/incest pregnancies are talked about so much, how fucking often does this occur in our country?

0.4% Is the number I have seen.

·
Registered
3,222 Posts
You want to get an abortion, tuck your cock inside out, remove a rib so you can blow yourself, I really don't give a shit. It doesn't stop me from living my life.

Can we just live in a place where people mind their own fuckin business? Keep your opinions to yourselves, raise your kids to do right, and move the fuck on.

1 - 20 of 912 Posts