Yellow Bullet Forums banner

21 - 40 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
2,395 Posts
I kinda feel like losing your job over something people do on the weekend or evening on your own time is bullshit, most of the drunks I know have bigger problems,

·
Registered
4,190 Posts
I kinda feel like losing your job over something people do on the weekend or evening on your own time is bullshit, most of the drunks I know have bigger problems,
I couldn't agree more. It's a flawed testing system. Smoke pot in Friday night and piss dirty 2 weeks later. The high doesn't last that long so why should the testing go back that far. How is it anyone's business what I do in my own time away from work. And those who say the testing is fine dont have a clue. A 45 minute high should not cost you your job a month later as long as it was not used at work, on the clock or on work property. Just my humble opinion

·
Registered
15,931 Posts
I couldn't agree more. It's a flawed testing system. Smoke pot in Friday night and piss dirty 2 weeks later. The high doesn't last that long so why should the testing go back that far. How is it anyone's business what I do in my own time away from work. And those who say the testing is fine dont have a clue. A 45 minute high should not cost you your job a month later as long as it was not used at work, on the clock or on work property. Just my humble opinion
I’m guessing because smoking pot is/was illegal.

·
Son of Mr. David-get it ?
14,125 Posts
dude' your decades behind his back ground. Meth hummmmm---- normally cocaine is the choice of habit.

He is a very intelligent person, but has his long running drug habits.
Anybody that uses drugs doesn't sound intelligent to me.

Just my opinion...

·
Registered
2,106 Posts
Anybody that uses drugs doesn't sound intelligent to me.

Just my opinion...
Millions upon millions in the US do drugs, Just because someone decided what is legal and what is not really makes no difference. In my eyes I'd rather deal with someone on weed or even coked out of his mind rather than someone who just drank themselves silly and decided to drive home.

·
Smuck
3,256 Posts
Millions upon millions in the US do drugs, Just because someone decided what is legal and what is not really makes no difference. In my eyes I'd rather deal with someone on weed or even coked out of his mind rather than someone who just drank themselves silly and decided to drive home.
4 kids , all high, hit a plumber's van head on up the road from me couple nights ago, plumber has a long recovery ahead of him.
I have no tolerance for anyone under the influence of anything getting behind the wheel.

·
I.Y.H.R.F.24.7.365
8,232 Posts
4 kids , all high, hit a plumber's van head on up the road from me couple nights ago, plumber has a long recovery ahead of him.
I have no tolerance for anyone under the influence of anything getting behind the wheel.
THIS
pot heads always say they are fine then go drive and are going 15mph in a 45mph zone.
most times driving with no lights on.

21 - 40 of 41 Posts