1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
17,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Long Live The King
100,313 Posts
It would be a fools errand to hang your hat on the hope of Obama and Biden being charged.

Exposed is about all you can hope for, others will be charged.

·
Registered
161 Posts
As long as Comey, Clapper, Brennan etal, get clapped in irons and shuffle out of the federal courthouse, I can live with those 2 getting a pass. The Obama legacy is being rewritten and it’s not going to be pretty. The thing I don’t want to see is the outgoing president getting indicted for actions as president, unless it’s ironclad. If we start down that road, it will be the undoing of the Republic. What needs to change is the transfer of power. There is too much time between the election and the inauguration. Time for a hostile administration to do exactly what happened in 16.

·
Registered
26,554 Posts
As long as Comey, Clapper, Brennan etal, get clapped in irons and shuffle out of the federal courthouse, I can live with those 2 getting a pass. The Obama legacy is being rewritten and it’s not going to be pretty. The thing I don’t want to see is the outgoing president getting indicted for actions as president, unless it’s ironclad. If we start down that road, it will be the undoing of the Republic. What needs to change is the transfer of power. There is too much time between the election and the inauguration. Time for a hostile administration to do exactly what happened in 16.
I’m confused though. We were told “No ones above the law. Not even a president.” So, that was a lie?

·
Dicking bimbos at home
14,516 Posts
I’m confused though. We were told “No ones above the law. Not even a president.” So, that was a lie?
Absolutely not. It was a misrepresentation of the truth.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts