Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,217 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just random pics ,, moslty with my carry around camera. Was helping out my neighbor and his Black Murdered Yenko Nova. So didn't have much time for pics... CLICK BELOW FOR FULL GALLERY..

WWW.CLILCKCLICKBOOM.SMUGMUG.COM

SORRY HARRY MISSED THE WHEELSTAND, I WAS JUST SITTING DOWN TO WATCH SOME RACING, HEARD THE STANDS GO CRAZY TURNED AROUND TO SEE YOUR CAR GOING SLOW TO A STOP...

·
up and running soon.
13,182 Posts
Thanks for the nice pictures.

·
Registered
487 Posts
Awesome pics !!!! Thanks for the great in motion pic of me!!! My 8 year old nephew called me to say he found my pic on YellowBullet!!!!!!!! He is supervised and is only allowed to view pics of events he attends!!!!!!!:rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,217 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Nice pics! you should have stopped in for some food!
Well Bob i did stop by to meet you. Someone was working on your car, which I asked if he was the owner he said no you need to talk to Bob. At that time you were busy, didint wanna bother you ... Next time I'll stop by again..... Nice car by the way.....

·
Registered
1,217 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for nice pics!
I had the 80 maroon t/a in the lanes.
Yes i know the car seen it in front of the motor home i was staying in.. I think you were waiting in line for tech.... Nice car... I noticed it because my brother has a 73 trans am prostreeted...

·
Registered
361 Posts
Yes i know the car seen it in front of the motor home i was staying in.. I think you were waiting in line for tech.... Nice car... I noticed it because my brother has a 73 trans am prostreeted...
Thanks.......
What power plant does he have? Usually pontiac guys hate me for I have a chevy under the hood.

·
Confused Racer
40,371 Posts
Well Bob i did stop by to meet you. Someone was working on your car, which I asked if he was the owner he said no you need to talk to Bob. At that time you were busy, didint wanna bother you ... Next time I'll stop by again..... Nice car by the way.....
thx, we'll see you next month at cecil.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts