Yellow Bullet Forums banner
1 - 20 of 99 Posts

·
Titanium Member
12,401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
There were deer out front,he didnt see them,lol.

·
Registered
30,314 Posts
I have whippets and this fucker beats them to the kitchen or barbecue every time! when people food involved he's a top fueler!
Yeah purpose driven dogs.

My dog is part wolf so whenever there are other dogs some distance away, he gets in this stalking walk like a wild animal, hoping the other dog will run so he can chase them.
He is fast but doesn't always catch them. And doesn't bite when he does.

Reactions: Colt

·
Registered
30,314 Posts
Some of those Dobermans are super trouble-makers!

I lived with a crazy house-mate that had two huge ones, their ears touched on top of their heads when they were stressed out.
He would stay out and not walk them some times so I would try to, but they were so hard to control, they could pull their heads through their collars and run away, and would run and run, laughing at me while I chased them for hours.

One day the guy that owned them and the house went out deer hunting with a bow.
He shot one and the arrow went into a second deer but didn't kill either of them, so he shot them with a .45.
He loaded them into his truck still pinned together.
It was cold so they froze solid.

When he got home, he stuck them on the front yard and propped them standing up.
He chained the dogs just close enough to lick the deer.

People would be walking down the street and while they were far away, it looked like a nice xmas display.
Then as they got closer they were horrified.
That guy was really crazy, always playing with dynamite (worked in a rock quarry) I wonder whatever happened to him.
His best friend from work blew himself up.

·
Ask me about my Weiner!..
9,006 Posts
Some of those Dobermans are super trouble-makers!

I lived with a crazy house-mate that had two huge ones, their ears touched on top of their heads when they were stressed out.
He would stay out and not walk them some times so I would try to, but they were so hard to control, they could pull their heads through their collars and run away, and would run and run, laughing at me while I chased them for hours.

One day the guy that owned them and the house went out deer hunting with a bow.
He shot one and the arrow went into a second deer but didn't kill either of them, so he shot them with a .45.
He loaded them into his truck still pinned together.
It was cold so they froze solid.

When he got home, he stuck them on the front yard and propped them standing up.
He chained the dogs just close enough to lick the deer.

People would be walking down the street and while they were far away, it looked like a nice xmas display.
Then as they got closer they were horrified.
That guy was really crazy, always playing with dynamite (worked in a rock quarry) I wonder whatever happened to him.
His best friend from work blew himself up.
They require lots of activity :ROFLMAO: Yeah, when they run, you’re not catching them. Amazing how fast they are and the stamina they have. That black female is the fastest dog I’ve ever seen, she’s amazingly fast but she hurts herself a lot, she gets lots of stitches and staples. The emergency vet clinic staff know her well. My dogs can last one day in the house, after that you had better do something with them or they’re going to find something to do lol. I find that having them with me at work keeps them settled, we have some very long days sometimes. Winter is rough on them since we’re not out as much. Then we’re at the ranch everyday to tend to animals, they’ve got all kinds of room to run out there and they don’t stop till it’s time to load up and go home. They come back cut to shit from fences, huge thorns stuck in them. Yeah, they play hard, not the type of dog for a lazy person.

A friend of my BIL raises bird dogs, but has a couple of Dobies he hog hunts with. One day they were hunting in a field, dogs got to running. One of the Dobies ran full speed into a power pole, instantly killing it. Said her head was so damaged you couldn’t recognize her. As fast as they are I believe it.

·
Registered
30,314 Posts
Farm life is so great for dogs.
Sorry to hear about the dog and the power pole.

·
Registered
30,314 Posts
That we Golden made me laugh, what a great smile!
What is that in the mouth, a rat? Very proud.

I used to think the golden we had when I was a kid had a pink nose from digging holes.

·
Registered
30,314 Posts
My pug Wheeler (rip). Best dog I ever had.
Looks like he is trying to tell you something.

I catch myself saying one dog was the best, but then I remember they were all great.

·
Registered
2,682 Posts
That we Golden made me laugh, what a great smile!
What is that in the mouth, a rat? Very proud.

I used to think the golden we had when I was a kid had a pink nose from digging holes.

My last yellow labs nose would change from pink to black with the seasons.

1 - 20 of 99 Posts