Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
13,567 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Rampage May Really Be Screwed Now

Posted Aug 3rd 2008 4:23PM

Quinton "Rampage" Jackson's wild hit-and-run last month just got real, real messed up.

Holli Griggs, who was 16 weeks pregnant at the time Rampage allegedly sideswiped her Escalade, recently had a miscarriage. Her fiance, Bill Krebs, told the Daily Pilot Holli, 38, was perfectly healthy before the incident, but after the wreck she lost a lot of fluid from her womb -- and eventually lost the baby.

The couple have retained an attorney, but have yet to take legal action against Quinton.

As we first reported, Quinton was booked for felony hit-and-run and felony evading arrest after leading cops on an insane chase through Orange County.

·
crew member
10,333 Posts
Something just snapped in his head. He was out on bond the next day and his own buddies flagged the cops down and had them take Rampage to the hospital because he wasnt "acting like himself" and they were afraid he was going to hurt someone or himself.

·
HeadCaseRacing
11,611 Posts
Wonder how far along she was? Up to 3 month anything could happen. Then even after that shit could happen.
Its a sad thing but things happen for a reason

·
Registered
736 Posts
as far as criminal I don't see how this can make much difference. at 16 weeks an Abortion is still allowed in California so it's very shaky ground to try and bring criminal charges based on the loss of a "fetus".

Civil though could be really bad, especially if it ever gets to a Jury.

·
Registered
7,489 Posts
Something just snapped in his head. He was out on bond the next day and his own buddies flagged the cops down and had them take Rampage to the hospital because he wasnt "acting like himself" and they were afraid he was going to hurt someone or himself.
apperently he was fastin and didn,t tell anyone and was only drinking those killer energy drinks for 4 to 5 days and he got all fucted up from the crap in them

·
Smoke Em if you got Em
12,831 Posts
Yea something wasn't right, he got his ass kicked by GSP

·
Smoke Em if you got Em
12,831 Posts
my bad long day that guy!

·
Registered
15,599 Posts
as far as criminal I don't see how this can make much difference. at 16 weeks an Abortion is still allowed in California so it's very shaky ground to try and bring criminal charges based on the loss of a "fetus".

Civil though could be really bad, especially if it ever gets to a Jury.
Reguardless.... if he didn't hit her, she'd still be with child. She didn't make the decision to not carry, he took that from her. Vehicular homicide! How would you feel if your child was taken from you by bullshit that shouldn't of happened? If I were her, I'd go to his house and take him out. Period! I don't give a fuck who you are.

·
Registered
317 Posts
he's porked once a good lawyer gets ahold of that case

·
NEAR PERFECT
3,829 Posts
Reguardless.... if he didn't hit her, she'd still be with child. She didn't make the decision to not carry, he took that from her. Vehicular homicide! How would you feel if your child was taken from you by bullshit that shouldn't of happened? If I were her, I'd go to his house and take him out. Period! I don't give a fuck who you are.

·
Registered
736 Posts
I agree with you completely, I'm just saying that it'd be hard to make a criminal case stick because of the F'ed up abortion rights shit.

·
The Enemy
22,068 Posts
You cannot prove that he hitting her caused a miscarriage. The miscarriage didnt happen at the time. You cannot prove that if he didnt hit her she would still have a fetus. Whos to say something else didnt cause this miscarriage?

Who knows what else this woman did or what went on with her.

·
Registered
1,618 Posts
You cannot prove that he hitting her caused a miscarriage. The miscarriage didnt happen at the time. You cannot prove that if he didnt hit her she would still have a fetus. Whos to say something else didnt cause this miscarriage?

why are you such a fuckhead?

·
Registered
2,156 Posts

You're right about one thing none of us can prove if it did or didn't cause the miscarriage. How do you know what can and can't be proved? Do you have a copy of her medical records? I guess this would be up to the jury!!

·
Registered
274 Posts
I don't think there would be grounds to win a criminal case against him, but it could get past a grand jury and probably go to trial. Civil litigation will certainly follow.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts