Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Team North Bitches!!!!
3,966 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had the pleasure of shooting the NA Shootout this past Sunday at Mason Dixon Dragway with Tracy from TRS Photography. There was plenty of action to go around. Here are a few shots to get ya going and the link to the rest of the gallery. Let us know what ya think. Thanks Matt

http://www.gallery.smithspeed.com/thumbnails.php?album=33

·
Smoke Em if you got Em
12,831 Posts
I am guessing a camera.

·
Cry me a river
1,470 Posts
Boy im gonna have to take a trip out east to one of Rich's shootouts . Great pics !!!!

·
Registered
70 Posts
How come there hasn't been any video of these races since maple grove? Or am I just blind and stupid?

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
The latter I cant answer do to not knowing you, but I can let you know that there has been a conflict between YWN and the N/A Shootout current schedules and unfortunately we are looking for other video coverage at the moment. We love Jimmy but he has got to take care of his other commitments first, we understand. But we do need someone to video the last two events of the season if anyone is interested, contact me.

Rich Maitre
N/A Shootout
610-932-0367
www.nashootout.com

·
On the roller...
15,880 Posts
Ding Ding Ding, you win a prize......A Nikon Camera at that
I was just curious. I'm looking into a new camera for my other job for doing shots of businesses and things for local website clients...

I've been leaning toward a Canon...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts