Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
744 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone in the Metro Detroit area have any experience with these GM MEFI controllers. This is the ECM that comes with the crate Ram Jet 502.

Thanks,

Scott

·
color me gone
1,418 Posts
great computer lots you can do with it. it is the factory computer that comes it lots of cars and diesel to did it come with software???

·
Registered
14,969 Posts
I have mefi4 502 motors (2 of them) and have problems but can't find way to talk to the computor, it is read-only. Do you guys know of a program that can get into mefi. I am having fits with these engines.

·
Registered
744 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
great computer lots you can do with it. it is the factory computer that comes it lots of cars and diesel to did it come with software???
No software was included, that is what I am looking for.

·
Registered
49,433 Posts
Anyone in the Metro Detroit area have any experience with these GM MEFI controllers. This is the ECM that comes with the crate Ram Jet 502.

Thanks,

Scott
I am in the greater detriot metro and I do not know of any shop that has acess to the MEFI systems. You best bet is to swap to a different controller. It'll solve alot of headaches. Got a picture of the ECU ? Some of those GM crate engines did not go out with mefi. They were sold and delivered by various vendors with all manner of systems.

If you want my number is

248-682-3840

ask for Sean

I do fuel injection all day everyday. Especially rare exoctic and facotry systems no one else will touch.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts