Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The racing community lost one of the best engine guys in the country yesterday (Sunday)

My brother ran his motors for 20 years.

God Speed Ralph.

Vinnie

·
Registered
15 Posts
I am so shocked to hear this. I worked for Ralph for 6 years in the late 80's and early 90's. He was a very nice person and very smart at what he did. I learned more from him in a few years about engines and dyno testing than I could have learned on my own in a lifetime. He will be greatly missed. R.I.P. Ralph

If anyone has more information about the funeral please call me at 561-818-3377.

Bob
Auto Race Industries

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
If anyone has more information about the funeral please call me at 561-818-3377.

Bob
Auto Race Industries

Branchburg Funeral Home
910 Route 202 South
Branchburg NJ 08876
Funeral home phone # (908-526-7638
http://www.branchburgfuneralhome.com/

Viewing:
Wednesday 2-4 p.m. & 7-9 p.m.

Funeral Service:
Branchburg Funeral Home
Thursday 11 a.m.

·
Registered
1,633 Posts
i remember him, back in the mid 70's we were running super stock and they had gotten one of the first sunnen ck 10's i think that is right anyway we had our block trucked to them truppi/kling ( spelling is probably wrong) to have it honed, the car picked up and we had that decal of theirs on the fender t/k up until we sold it.

rip....

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Remember this a Barrett Jackson

http://www.dragracecentral.com/drcstory.asp?ID=110765

1970 Chevelle LS6. The star of the auction for drag fans was the former Truppi & Kling Chevelle.
This is the car that Ray Allen drove to wins at the US Nationals, The Super Nationals, The World
Finals and most of the division races that he entered in 1970. The car has received a frame-off
restoration that was mostly supervised by Ray himself and had just 61 miles showing on the
odometer. The Chevelle was sold with its original New Jersey title still in Truppi & Kling's name.
It also came with its original build sheet and various magazine and National Dragster articles.
Surely the most expensive Chevelle ever sold. Final selling price including buyer's fee:
$1,242,000.

·
Registered
1,295 Posts
RIP. I used to go to there shop all the time on RT. 22 in Greenbrook when I used to live in NJ.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
RIP. I used to go to there shop all the time on RT. 22 in Greenbrook when I used to live in NJ.
That piece of history is gone now. Now its a CVS

They had a building built last year by their house.

·
Registered
1,295 Posts
That piece of history is gone now. Now its a CVS

They had a building built last year by their house.
That just shows how long it's been since I've been to that part of Central Jersey.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts