·
Smoke Em if you got Em
12,831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Smoke Em if you got Em
12,831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
well it is funny how they interview all these people who talk about how disruptive it is. Oh catching criminals is disruptive.

PS kudos to the workers cheering ICE!

·
Registered
26,607 Posts
Wow, hard to beleive company's being so compliant in the problem. Thje one where they were making the green cards (or what ever documentation) should lose everything.

·
Addicted To Nitrous!
3,372 Posts
I work just around the corner from there, this has been a big problem for a long time. This company even has a huge trailer park to house them. To say the least we are hoping this does some good.

We have had 3 company vehicles rear ended by illegals and the law enforcement didnt do anything about it, just let them go, drive away from the scene with no liscense or insurance. If that were you or me we would be in jail for no liscense or insurance.

·
Registered
587 Posts
"These ICE raids do nothing but terrorize hard working people and destroy families."

I'm tired of hearing that shit, maybe they should have came to this country LEGALLY and then they wouldnt be subject to this. Easy solution Sancho.

·
Small tire Pimp
4,306 Posts
I have a friend who is a deputy sheriff. he has pulled over car loads of them with no ID. Takes them to the jail and calls INS, they tell him they don't have the time or money to come get them. So if he doesn't have anything else on them he'll have to turn them loose.
Phucking Bullshit!!!!!

Well they can take some of my tax money instead of sending it to some other country why don't they use that money to take care of things here.

·
Registered
301 Posts
Sure they hired illegals to do the work. Shouldn't the company take a hefty beating for hiring them as well?
400 Illegals, out........Who's going to do the work now.

I'm all for securing our borders, but when no one will do the work and illegals are willing..... why not?

Some forget that we at one time in History were illegals as well. We fought and got our freedom.

I say this being a Puerto Rican and a son of a Marine who served this country for 16 years, 3 tours of duty in Nam and on Sept. 22 of 2007 he was told he was illegal and asked to hand over his pass port.

For 35 years, my father worked,was willing to Die to protect this country, paid his taxes and raised a family only to try and take a vacation for the first time in his adult life and then get told he is an illegal and spend 4 days in a Jail...........

Now I ask you, is the problem with the illegals or the people in office that make the rules on who is an American and who is not?

It makes me mad to see people bash some of the illegals, when they work hard for what they have and I still see "Katrina VICTIMS" around my town looking for a Hand out instead of looking for work.

·
Registered
274 Posts
Ok, so one of the women in the article was an illegal immigrant and released because she has a couple kids. Then while they're doing the raid, she goes back to the plant to get her SUV and drives away? What the mother fuck is wrong there? You know she's an illegal and isn't going to have a license but you let her go back and get her truck and drive away?

·
Registered
7,854 Posts
There are TONS of those damn chicken houses and processing plants around here in southern MO. Lots of illegals too. They have raids once and a while but not enough. What gets me about that report is they let 100 go for "humanitarian" reasons...WTF? Tell them to pack up their kids and send them all back across the damn border.

1 - 20 of 60 Posts