Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
2,127 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Brian, the manager at Phenix City Dragstrip, 6 month old daughter was diagnosed with leukimia yesterday. She was life flighted from Phenix City on sunday when all her levels were way off. I'm not sure if they have insurance but even if they do I have another friend who is going through the same thing right now and the cost of driving back and forth and hotel rooms are unreal.

What i'm putting together is a golf cart raffle. I have done them before when a young man I race with got hurt and we helped them with some of there expences. The one I did before we sold the tickets for $100.00 each with unlimited tickets until a certain date. With the economy the way it is we are going to do this one at $50.00 per ticket with unlimited tickets until a certain date. I am working on getting, the cart, the tickets printed, and getting a paypal deal setup. I should have all the info by the weekend.

Here is the deal on the cart. I work at Funcarts of Opelika ( www.funcarts.net ) and what Mr. Hadaway will do is sell me the everything at or below cost. What i'm gona try to do is have a newer cart , with a new body, back seat, rims, and lights. Cart would probably be a $4000.00 cart retail. I should have all the exact details (year, model, and options) by the weekend.

Thanks
Josh Mackey
[email protected]

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Hey man great idea and awesome thing to help out. Please keep us updated when you get the details worked out.

·
Registered
83 Posts
I am in need of a cart so if i could help a little girl in the process of trying to get one that would be great! can't wait to hear the details.

·
Registered
2,127 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
And I miss posted her age she is 11 months old. I just copied and pasted most of it as I was in a hurry.
Thanks
Josh

·
Sizeable Member
7,731 Posts
For those who might not be able to shell out $50, maybe a Paypal acct for smaller donations would be a good idea too?

·
Registered
2,127 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
For those who might not be able to shell out $50, maybe a Paypal acct for smaller donations would be a good idea too?

I'm working on that and an address for those who would rather mail a check or money order. One of his close friends lives close to the track so thats probably the mailing address we will use so the mail can be checked and taken in even while they are gone for periods of time. Thanks

1 - 20 of 43 Posts