Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
314 Posts
well he might be a good buyer but damn sure he's not a good seller i bought a package of parts from him paid his asking price and did not receive all the parts and the icebox is missing 2 mounting tabs and then he admitted to not sending all the pipes and calls me a scammer lol. i got ripped off buy this guy. and now he wants me to send pics. to his add of the broken tabs on the icebox before (HE SHIPS THE MISSING PIPES) who's the scammer here?

·
all motor
4,462 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sorry to hear that Mustang guy. There were no issues with our deal, hope you guys sort it out.

·
Registered
733 Posts
I think I believe mustang guy. I just sold a set of axles to rafael that came out of my coupe with absolutely no problems. I actually would still have them in my car but I needed to switch to 5 lug and they would not work. anyway.......now he's saying they are junk?? hmm...they seemed to work just fine in my stang.:confused:

·
Registered
733 Posts
Post pictures. I already told you to in the pm you sent me. It doesn't matter. There is nothing wrong with those axles!! They performed flawlessly in my mustang.

·
Registered
314 Posts
I sent a pm to rafael last night and asked him if he sent the other pipes i should have already recieved and he sent me a pm today saying (no and don't wait for it) so now i know he's not a man of his word and the parts he sells are junk and missing parts so beware he's a scammer and even admits it!!!!!

·
Registered
744 Posts
mustangguy85 is a good guy have sold him 3 things in last few months and he pays right away no BS with him. Hope it all is figured out guys.

·
Registered
48 Posts
i not going to say that his not a good guy,but like i say he had my number,he could call me and tell me,hey man im missing some parts what happen or something instead he wen straight to talk crap to put me on a bad position with the other members,i told him ill give you your money without problem but he keep talking shit, i even send him a pm and i agree to send him the missing pipe because it was my mistake and he keep doing it so i dont get it

·
Registered
2,850 Posts
i not going to say that his not a good guy,but like i say he had my number,he could call me and tell me,hey man im missing some parts what happen or something instead he wen straight to talk crap to put me on a bad position with the other members,i told him ill give you your money without problem but he keep talking shit, i even send him a pm and i agree to send him the missing pipe because it was my mistake and he keep doing it so i dont get it
you should still send him his parts and then be done with him ... he did pay for them ..

·
Registered
314 Posts
rafael said he would send the missing parts i told him i'll live with the broken tabs on ice box and get it fixed i waited over a week and the missing parts did not show up so i pm'd him asking if he sent the parts, he pm's me back saying "no and don't wait for them" so what ever you scammer!!!! so i'm just warning everyone about this guy. how can i trust him to give me my money back after i pay to ship them back to him thats not going to happen and would just cost me more money.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts