Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know if Racevue or anyone will be streaming this race? Tried asking on another popular thread & post got buried from so many posting so fast. I also checked Racevue's web site & they still dont even have a 2011 calendar up that I can find, e-mailed them too with no reply 4 days later incase you were wondering. Asking about the oct 14-16th race btw. Thanks

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The link to the main page of the web site also.....and if you can not make the full event I will be there filming for later DVD sales.
Link
http://dragstory.com/ws/
Thanks! Does it cost, do I need to sign up or something? I do buy the vids also but it s usually of the feb race that I make it to, cant see much working on & towing my buddy's car.

·
Registered
2,984 Posts
Thanks! Does it cost, do I need to sign up or something? I do buy the vids also but it s usually of the feb race that I make it to, cant see much working on & towing my buddy's car.
Don't quote me by any means please.....I think it is free and being covered with some sponsor money set aside. The only signing up will be for the chat that is live along side the live video feed. And you may have to down load a few applications on the bottom of the live feed for good quality video.....ppl will help you if you need it during the feed.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Don't quote me by any means please.....I think it is free and being covered with some sponsor money set aside. The only signing up will be for the chat that is live along side the live video feed. And you may have to down load a few applications on the bottom of the live feed for good quality video.....ppl will help you if you need it during the feed.
Thanks, just wanted to be prepared.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts