if richie stine brings the camaro back out this year, i say game on

·
Registered
4,090 Posts
ill agree with that!

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
no way!!! and why not shoot for the .50's first since the record is a .66!! with a 1.12 60' time.

·
ls1 s/s notch on 28s
25,680 Posts
Francis had the same 330' time as what steve had with his blown deal one went a 4.66 an jackson 53..

Its going to take a sick top end charge..better put another kit with some big ones to get 40s

Scotty g is the fastest with a 29 an that was a 4.57 i believe

·
Registered
208 Posts
Agree with the 50's. Francis will be the first.

·
Registered
912 Posts
Not unless someone can fit one of those new 830ci fultons in a stock suspension car. I think it could be done on a 10.5 tire with a little more power. If they allowed manual trans, I think someone would get it fairly quickly on a the slick.

·
Registered
1,713 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
There is a guy out of Houston , Texas Kyle Huettel has been 4.59 with a Fulton 870 ci. This was in OCT at Duck's race

·
The nitrous guy
7,189 Posts
no way!!! and why not shoot for the .50's first since the record is a .66!! with a 1.12 60' time.
Kinda what I was thinking...how about lets look at the .50s first.......plus, there has been what..........only 2 cars in the .60s. You will likely see a couple more cars in the .60s this year and maybe, MAYBE a high .50 something pass...but it will take one of those "stars aligning" type hits to get it done.

Francis has power, but it is still a 4.840 motor and you can only put so much juice through it. McGhee has the big power, with the 5.0 bore space motor, as his mph shows. As far as power, he would be my choice to be the first there, but the way Francis can 60ft, hell, he might go out and put down a 1.10 or something crazy like that.....lol

Monte

·
ls1 s/s notch on 28s
25,680 Posts
Its going to take a perfect hit..low 60 like francis,then a top end charge like a big bore motor could do.

You got 1 870ci motor with huttle,danials old ride with 820ci,mcgee with high 700 an then 2 or 3 more people with 700s an the rest are 600 an lower..n2o guys been in the same spot for 2yrs now but so aint the boosted guys with only a handful a head

·
Senior Frog
10,331 Posts
never happen on a radial........keep on chasing that dream though , catching the Wolfe with
nitrous ....

3000HP always kicks the shit out of 2000HP,hate to sound negative :)

1 - 20 of 38 Posts