Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
The Enemy
22,068 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
From adrl.us

Radford’s New Ride Revealed

Your Agent's friends over at www.ProModZone.com have posted the first pictures of Dennis Radford's new 1970 Duster, built by Andy McCoy Race Cars in High Ridge, MO, with a Buck Racing Engines 854 cubic incher under the hood.
Radford told your Agent at this past weekend's ADRL national event in Norwalk, OH, that he wanted to get the Duster sorted out in time for the ADRL's Hushpower Dragstock V next month at Rockingham (NC) Dragway and especially to make sure it was ready for the season-ending ADRL Battle for the Belts at Dallas, TX, in October.
Your Agent is sorry to see Radford's current Cuda go to a buyer in Puerto Rico, but is equally looking forward to seeing the new Plymouth rock The Rock.
(Photos courtesy of ProModZone.com)

·
Registered
2,634 Posts
Awesome looking car..

I tried to buy that body off McCoy Racecars (about 2-3 years ago)buy he would'nt sell it without a chassis back then.

·
Registered
820 Posts
I would bet the drivers compartment is where he can see. and I would also bet that everyone who does not like didnt have to pay for it. DR likes it I guess.

·
Registered
4,545 Posts
I know it was mentioned before but how the hell do you see over that scoop especially be able to see the tree:rolleyes:

You can see the tree just fine, You don't see over it your back enough in the car to see around it, cuda was same way. No blowers or turbos there to fast:rolleyes:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts