Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,683 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is the fastest growing hate group in America. Calling everyone niggas, shooting people just because of the color of their skin. The KKK has nothing on this new hate group.
I couldn't imagine them getting any support from any corporation in this country. I can't believe in this day and age that we still have such racism. I thought the klan and white supremacists were all but shut down.
Listen to the racist in this video.. they should be put on blast and the whole country should boycott any company that supports them.

·
Registered
370 Posts
BLM is nothing more than a racist, hate filled, domestic terrorist organization with the sole intention being to disrupt civilized American society..... Truthfully in modern times the KKK is just about as politically correct as BLM or Antifa!.... Only difference being the media backs BLM.

·
Registered
1,683 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I wonder if kam a la will visit the cops in the hospital like she did the thug convict that got what he deserved

·
Registered
407 Posts
This too shall pass...what prohibits these people from being normal human beings-Laziness. They may be stirring the shit pot pre election, etc. But long term, they got nothing on working class americans and the like. The lack what it would take to truly see this(civil war) thru. They just arent ambitious, organized, or strong willed enough. Unlike the average Joe who gets up n goes to work every day, pays bills, strategically saves, plans ahead, etc. What seperates us from them, will ultimately be thier down fall. Thier laziness is fueling this social reform they seek. It will also end it. Back to thier mummys basements as soon as it gets chilly outside. Meanwhile, I will be tying my boots, putting on my under armour, shoveling my driveway while warming up my truck so I can head to work! They are not that dedicated or invested. Let them be key board warriors. The real americans, middle class, will prevail and forge ahead!

·
Registered
19,923 Posts
Their riding their 15 mins of fame, found their white sheep, taking it to the bank.

·
Registered
3,262 Posts
I thought you were talking about YB..whew, glad its nothing serious!

Reactions: Coachk

·
Registered
2,156 Posts
This is the fastest growing hate group in America. Calling everyone niggas, shooting people just because of the color of their skin. The KKK has nothing on this new hate group.
I couldn't imagine them getting any support from any corporation in this country. I can't believe in this day and age that we still have such racism. I thought the klan and white supremacists were all but shut down.
Listen to the racist in this video.. they should be put on blast and the whole country should boycott any company that supports them.
You'd be waaayy wrong on the klan & other white supremacist groups shutting down. They just aren't out advertising it like they used to. They've gone "underground".

·
Registered
4,099 Posts
Keep in mind this group has been around for over 6 years now. They got noticed after Brown got shot in St Louis and that was in 2014

·
Smart Ass Conservative
110,940 Posts
X2

·
Registered
1,572 Posts
This too shall pass...what prohibits these people from being normal human beings-Laziness. They may be stirring the shit pot pre election, etc. But long term, they got nothing on working class americans and the like. The lack what it would take to truly see this(civil war) thru. They just arent ambitious, organized, or strong willed enough. Unlike the average Joe who gets up n goes to work every day, pays bills, strategically saves, plans ahead, etc. What seperates us from them, will ultimately be thier down fall. Thier laziness is fueling this social reform they seek. It will also end it. Back to thier mummys basements as soon as it gets chilly outside. Meanwhile, I will be tying my boots, putting on my under armour, shoveling my driveway while warming up my truck so I can head to work! They are not that dedicated or invested. Let them be key board warriors. The real americans, middle class, will prevail and forge ahead!
This almost made me cry.........Fuck yeah America!!!

·
Registered
3,156 Posts
You're talking about the Trump Organization as well. Both can go to hell.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts