1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
37,884 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
My question is who came up with these, and thought it would be a good marketing idea? What the hell were they smoking?

·
white trash honky mofo
5,053 Posts
i agree that shoes are stupid as hell, put the jiggas are blowing this shit way out of proportion!

·
Registered
37,884 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
If Adidas put the image of a KKK hat on the side, then people would have justifiable reason to yelp. This is simply more PC gone wild. The shoes are dumb, just a temporary teenage fad. Remember when kids used to hang rows of daisy-chained safety pins off their belt loops and wear 'em to school? Same thing. It'll pass.

·
Registered
8,467 Posts
Actually, the more you think about it, it is racist.

How many stories have you read of guys getting their sneakers stolen right off their feet in big cities?

They are just upset that their job got more difficult. Typical. Now we need affirmative action to mandate that all sneakers should be equally easy to steal.

·
Put Custom Title HERE!...
56,427 Posts
I recall my Dad sayin': "you'd lose your head, IF it wasn't attached to your shoulders"!...
I guess the kids these days, are losin' their shoes!... :smt102

·
Registered
8,467 Posts
I recall my Dad sayin': "you'd lose your head, IF it wasn't attached to your shoulders"!...
I guess the kids these days, are losin' their shoes!... :smt102

I ran track in High School and lost one shoe.....True story. lol

I'm still hearing about it and that was 20 years ago.

·
coffee extraordinaire
11,218 Posts
how would plastic shackles that lay on top of the sneaker (shackles were normally around the ankles of shoeless folk) keep them from falling off?.
Like I said. PLASTIC, plus VELCRO. Did they have plastic velcro shackles back in the 1800's?

How come bracelets do not remind woman of handcuffs ?
How come when you mention pearl necklaces to a woman they immediately think of jewelry?

If I drive a VW or Porshe it does not instill fear in me reminding me of Nazi's or James Dean's fatal accident.

A house is just a house. I do not think I am walking into Tara every time I open the door. Nor does my wife remind me of Lorena Bobbitt.

·
Registered
6,329 Posts
Looks more "chain gang" than racist to me... Plenty of white guys on chain gangs back in the day...

Prison stuff is hot. How do you thing the saggy pants came into being popular. Prison faggots.

·
Registered
5,606 Posts
Those are hideous fuck tell them to get over that slavery BS its old an played out

1 - 20 of 62 Posts