Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
4,149 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In the past month I've sold 3 items on RJ within a week of posting. I had the same 3 items on here at the same time....not a single bite from YB.

Anyone else having any luck with the YB classifieds?

This is not a YB classifieds bash, just wondering if it's just me, or if others are struggling to sell on here as well.

·
DOO DOO BROWN
16,083 Posts
Nobody really checks the yb classifieds out that much anymore. I used to look at them on a daily basis, they suck now

·
Registered
6,100 Posts
I know it seemed there was more stuff on the old yb classifieds

·
Registered
7,655 Posts
Nobody really checks the yb classifieds out that much anymore. I used to look at them on a daily basis, they suck now
don't know who does & does not check out the YB classifieds any more, but I don't bother anymore either. I also would look daily

·
Registered
693 Posts
x2 i use to sale everthing here in the old classifieds with in a couple days now it sucks
In the past month I've sold 3 items on RJ within a week of posting. I had the same 3 items on here at the same time....not a single bite from YB.

Anyone else having any luck with the YB classifieds?

This is not a YB classifieds bash, just wondering if it's just me, or if others are struggling to sell on here as well.

·
Registered
480 Posts
I also checked the old classifieds daily. Ive listed a few things in the new section with no luck. I haven't checked them in months!!

·
Registered
1,234 Posts
i use the YB classifieds, they are ok, i really like the old forum based way better, that way you could contact the owner with a reply instead of writing an e-mail. i just liked them better. i think RJ and YB are about the same i actually use YB more than RJ

·
Registered
12,031 Posts
I used to bypass RJ and use the yb classifieds. But after the swap I couldn't get any luck. Now I intentionally PAY RJ and have had fantastic luck as always.

When people come to a message forum, they expect message forum format. We tried the same garbage on a midsouth board with the same fail luck. VB offers some excellent selling points with their multiple types of classified software but none of them are worth a damn in reality. But they will do 4 things!!
1. give you super success numbers of how great it's working (despite the lynch mob of pissed users coming your way)
2. keep VB rich
3. profess to make you money
4. Piss off the user base

·
Registered
752 Posts
I havent bought anything on the new classifieds yet, I used to buy almost weekly on the old one, now I send e-mails and never get replies

·
The Ricer
1,534 Posts
I've had luck on both. However I haven't used the "new" classifieds section here. I actually sold a ton of stuff on here with the old classifieds format.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts