Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
693 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
WTF you cant move around in there anymore without being attacked with pop-ups!!!! I guess it pays the bills but damn already....there I'm done.:party

·
Registered
264 Posts
X2... It is veeeerrrryyyy annoying! Sent them an email yesterday, what good that will do. That site used to be enjoyable to surf, not anymore!!!

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
I NEVER get any pop ups. Internet explorer 7 has a built in pop up blocker...??? Google tool bar has one also.

·
Registered
2,691 Posts
firefox + addblocker + noscript makes it tolerable, but its pretty bad with IE even with the popup blocker, lots get through..

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
If you will notice.. they have gone to charging so much for dealers to post ads. and every fee has gone up on there alot. We stopped our Dealer account with them over a year ago. The cost didnt justify advertising on there 1 because our competetor had so many Featured ads and Premier ads. that even when we did the Featured ads. and premier ads. ours never showed up because he had it flooded with his ads. We couldnt afford to spend $3k a month with them like he did.Also most people on there would just want everything for nothing.

·
Registered
295 Posts
the pop ups suck,but i placed a add and changed my mind so i went to delete it and it wont let me unless i upgrade my account,so i have people wasting their time calling on it

·
Registered
16,587 Posts
I don't even browse that sight anymore for that exact reason!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts