Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Unless you're involved with the race car racing is actually very boring no matter what type of racing it is.
I understand wanting to see it a few times but after that The Thrill is Gone.

·
Registered
32,598 Posts
Stick to your exciting cell phone....

·
stone broke baller
2,709 Posts
That's like saying the thrill of getting laid is gone after a few rounds.

Might I suggest joining Susie's sewing circle

·
Registered
7,187 Posts
Bracket Racing is Boring !

Heads up, Clearly definde Winner, First to the Stripe !!

Heads up , you Pick favorite Driver, Car, Color , Brand , ...ETC....

Heads up is Usually Costlyer, Professional, Faster, Exciting...... :cool:

·
Registered
32,598 Posts
Oh, I get it.
The OP just sat in the stands and watched eleventybillion throttle stop cars make passes at a divisional....

·
Just Sayin Crew V.P.
37,825 Posts

·
aka old_shoe
17,371 Posts
Unless you're involved with the race car racing is actually very boring no matter what type of racing it is.

You do realize millions of people watch golf on TV, this is some fuckstik hits a little ball into a gopher hole over yonder hill....over and over and fucking over.......

·
Registered
5,721 Posts
Conversation going on social media about this...
People are loosing interest in X275 and Ultra.... why...
Well X275 have the same exact cars as LDR just slower
Ultra cars look exactly like X275 cars just way slower.

Now add in the fact that so much technologu has made every pass cookie cutter and consistant, yes, I can see how some think it's boring.

By the by, Most run orders at big races are pro mod, 10.5/rvsw, x, ultra so by the time X and ultra comes up I'm usually walking the pits

You do realize millions of people watch golf on TV, this is some fuckstik hits a little ball into a gopher hole over yonder hill....over and over and fucking over.......
the guy in last place of the pga tour makes way more money then 99.999% of NHRA/IHRA/PDRA guys.

·
Registered
5,721 Posts
Just out of shits and giggles I looked, the 100th ranked PGA tour player has made 1.1 million dollars thus far this year( season is half over... so lets round it to 2mill) Erica Enders net worth is less a million dollars.

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
heads up racing is the shit ! you either love racing or you dont

I index race my fairmont , because its what i can afford .....is it boring to everyone else i'm sure but i have fun doing it and plan to run 10.00 index at YB nat's
At the end of the day i support all the racing at the dragway , boring or not jr dragsters to bracket cars ect , the sport is not what it used to be and if we dont support it all we will lose car counts and tracks

I'm happy racing my boring index car it beats being a "jack stand Racer " i did that for to long and that's no fun

·
Registered
5,721 Posts
heads up racing is the shit ! you either love racing or you dont

I index race my fairmont , because its what i can afford .....is it boring to everyone else i'm sure but i have fun doing it and plan to run 10.00 index at YB nat's
At the end of the day i support all the racing at the dragway , boring or not jr dragsters to bracket cars ect , the sport is not what it used to be and if we dont support it all we will lose car counts and tracks

I'm happy racing my boring index car it beats being a "jack stand Racer " i did that for to long and that's no fun
I really enjoy 8.50 index. all the cars are stupid clean, they're fun to watch, the field is usually large and on any given weekend anyone can win.

Theres a huge opening for someone to have a big 8.50 index race and have them be the main show.

1 - 20 of 63 Posts